• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ARCTIC COOLING MX-2 Thermal Compound
Disclaimer
ARCTIC COOLING MX-2 Thermal Compound

$10.99 - $10.99 Mail in rebate = $0.00 After Rebate + Free Shipping

You can submit this rebate and print out the form to mail in. It looks like Newegg removed the paperless option ::shiftyeyes::

Don't forget FW CB!

Thanks blastingcap @ SD

Edit: paperless option removd

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Arctic Cooling MX-2 Thermal Compound
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I spoke to rebate support over their live chat feature.

propcgamer (Nov. 02, 2012 @ 2:23p) |

How many installs can one typically do with this quantity of paste?

pkp413 (Nov. 02, 2012 @ 2:40p) |

A ton. I've used the same tube of MX-2 for going on three years now.

I'd assume you can easily get about 15-20 installs o... (more)

GetReal720 (Nov. 02, 2012 @ 7:25p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks in for one

Thanks OP. Can always use more thermal compound. In for 1.

thanks OP.

Good find. Thanks!

Negative reviews say it doesn't cool well - Pass

91% 5 out of 5 rating, good enough for me.

kapper said:   Negative reviews say it doesn't cool well - Pass

I hope Newegg continues to use the paperless rebates. Sure beats having to mail everything in....

roy7736 said:   I hope Newegg continues to use the paperless rebates. Sure beats having to mail everything in....

Cheers to that! Paperless submissions are the way to go. Fully trackable and eco-friendly too! Thanks OP for the find as well!

MX-2 is very good thermal compound. The only reason it would be anything less then amazing is the case where
the user doesn't know how to properly apply the paste and/or puts on way too much. ANY paste will not work in
those situations. Other then that MX-2 is rock solid, and best of all its free!

I used this EXACT paste, works great.

thanks!

You couldn't preregister earlier today. Now that they updated the rebates to support preregistration, the paperless version has gone away.

Good deal though; thanks, op!

roy7736 said:   I hope Newegg continues to use the paperless rebates. Sure beats having to mail everything in....

only thing better is the instant rebate.

After that is coupons but than it's doesn't call rebate anymore.

Where do you see an option of electronic submission of UPC? I'm not seeing it.

kapper said:   Negative reviews say it doesn't cool well - PassWhat about the 468 5* reviews. Don't those count? You only take into consideration the 5 0 and 1* reviews?

squinky86 said:   You couldn't preregister earlier today. Now that they updated the rebates to support preregistration, the paperless version has gone away.

::shiftyeyes:: Newegg...

Hopefully it comes back.

Mwave sells this for $1 once a month. I don't know how Neweggs can charge $11 for this...

grabbed one. can't beat it for free! I'm nearly out of AS5 anyways

Am I missing something? How come the last step has in bold red letters:
"You must mail in the form and required proofs of purchase in order to receive your rebate!"

This was using the link for paperless option. I love paperless submissions. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

yungtiger said:   Am I missing something? How come the last step has in bold red letters:
"You must mail in the form and required proofs of purchase in order to receive your rebate!"

This was using the link for paperless option. I love paperless submissions. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

It looks like Newegg removed the paperless option this afternoon.

propcgamer said:   It looks like Newegg removed the paperless option this afternoon.

Nooooooo

This is 3.69 gram size, Mwave's is less than half, and also they charge about $7 shipping right now.

Please post it in Hot Deals if/when they have their $1 sale.

Mwave sells this for $1 once a month. I don't know how Neweggs can charge $11 for this...

good find Thanks

kapper said:   Negative reviews say it doesn't cool well - Pass

This is from a few years back but MX-2 was one of the higher rated pastes:

Benchmark Reviews 80 pastes tested

I use it all the time, and it does indeed rock!

I spoke to rebate support over their live chat feature.
rebate chat said: I have been told that there was never an option to submit rebates paperless. There is an option to pre register your rebate online, but the required documents do still need to be mailed in (receipt and UPC barcode).
Hm, I'm honestly not familiar with that option. Newegg does require that everything be submitted through mail. We need physical copies of everything, and online submittals are not accepted.

How many installs can one typically do with this quantity of paste?

A ton. I've used the same tube of MX-2 for going on three years now.

I'd assume you can easily get about 15-20 installs out of one tube. You only need a rice sized drop to work it properly.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014