• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just found this deal advertised online. Reg Price: $849 on sale with coupon for $749. When I entered the code it actually came up at $649 (before tax)

Coupon Code: USPU48F1101
Laptop: IdeaPad U410
Specs:
Processor
3rd generation Intel Core i5-3317U Processor( 1.70GHz 1600MHz 3MB)
Operating system
Windows 8 64
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce 610M 1GB
Memory
8.0GB PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM 1600 MHz
Display
14.0" HD Glare with integrated camera 1366x768
Pointing device
Multi-finger one-piece TouchPad without buttons
hard drive
1TB 5400RPM +24GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
Battery
4 Cell Li-Polymer
Network Card
Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230
Bluetooth
Bluetooth Version 4.0
HDMI
HDMI (Out)

Lenovo
Need a Lenovo coupon that earns Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Lenovo IdeaPad U410 (60.22kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wish the display was better but man this is a sweet lappy, green for OP.

Agree, if display was better I was definitely in. Green for you OP.

Iv used one of these before and the display is actually very good

$599 now, unbelievable deal! seems black friday starts early. In for 1.

good for games?

Looks meh for games, but great for normal computing. Anyone know if we can get in red? It's so much prettier...

its down to $599 with that code now!

and here is the link for other colors. I imagine they would be the same price - use the OPs code not the one on Lenovo's site

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal...

Was anybody able to get the code working for the red version of the U410?

any idea when this code lasts til??

This code is good until the 7th, I looked it up. There is another version of this computer with a 32 GB SSD but it's $1,099. This is a very hot deal.

this doesn't have a backlit keyboard huh?

friscokydd said:   this doesn't have a backlit keyboard huh?one of the most useless power-hogs in a laptop is backlit keyboard. the display lights the keyboard if you are in a dark place.

friscokydd said:   this doesn't have a backlit keyboard huh?

You haven't learned where the keys are without looking?

I think this is a great deal, but for regular computing I find backlit is a must for me. If you want to have energy then one can at least have the option to turn the backlit off. That's one of the best features on my Dell XPS 1501 laptop which I bought a few years ago.

Looks like it's back up to $649...

He who hesitates is lost.

backlit is meaningless. I have been using laptops since the Toshiba t-1000. The screen illuminates the keyboard.

How often are you typing with the screen off?

aero1 said:   backlit is meaningless. I have been using laptops since the Toshiba t-1000. The screen illuminates the keyboard.
I'll never again buy a laptop without a back-lit keyboard. This is a feature that I depend on daily. I used to have to manually tilt the display toward the keyboard to throw enough light on it. Normally, the display is tilted away from the keyboard and that keeps the keys in the dark.

Perhaps it's an age thing, or maybe it depends on usage. I'd be interested to know if any of the folks knocking back-lit keyboards actually have them. Also, if you have one and don't find it useful, are you older than 35-40?

I agree with MagellanNH. Sometime I need to work in the dark - eg. hotel room at night with kids, anywhere with Dim or no lighting - bedroom with spouse that is asleep, even when traveling red-eye on the plane. My laptops will not go without it - most of the time I have an outlet the few times I use it over 4hrs.

how does this compare to the Staples deal with the AMD ultrain A6 processor for $429.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014