• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starbucks BOGO Free Holiday Drink 2012

Starbucks is having a buy one holiday drink, get one free deal again this year.

November 15-18. 2-5pm

Includes: Caramel Brulee Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte.

[Saw in ad in Nov. 9 issue of Entertainment Weekly]

Pulled From sd thanks to 7saracen the op

Member Summary

Bogo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

THE BUY ONE, SHARE ONE EVENT
Thanks archena
Disclaimer
Starbucks Rekindles the Spirit of the Holiday Season

Savor Each Moment with Starbucks® Holiday Beverages

Starbucks delicious holiday treats and the much-anticipated return of the handcrafted holiday beverages make Starbucks the perfect place to indulge, reminisce and make new memories this season. Returning for its 15th holiday this year, Starbucks® iconic red cup signals the arrival of the holidays and time to rekindle the spirit of the season. It also brings the beloved Starbucks® holiday beverages available hot, iced or blended, including:

Caramel Brulee Latte Featuring a combination of espresso and steamed milk flavored with rich caramel sauce and topped with whipped cream and sweet, crunchy caramel brulee topping, this beverage is a holiday show stopper.
Gingerbread Latte Enjoy the flavor of freshly baked gingerbread combined with espresso and steamed milk. Topped with whipped cream and ground nutmeg, this latte is sure to take you on a trip down memory lane to holidays past, and satisfy any sweet tooth.
Peppermint Mocha If peppermint is your choice, enjoy holiday flavor in full effect with the Peppermint Mocha, a combination of espresso, steamed milk, bittersweet mocha sauce and peppermint syrup. Topped with a fluffy cloud of whipped cream and dark chocolate curls, this beverage is just too good to resist.
Skinny Peppermint MochaFeaturing a combination of espresso, steamed nonfat milk, sugar-free bittersweet mocha sauce and sugar-free peppermint syrup, the Skinny Peppermint Mocha provides a light twist on a sweet treat, 100 calories for a Tall (12 fl oz.) beverage.
Eggnog Latte Savor Starbucks wildly popular interpretation of holiday eggnog! Featuring a combination of espresso mixed with rich steamed eggnog, and topped with whipped cream and ground nutmeg, this is a perfect choice for a crisp winter morning or cozy afternoon.
Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

no salted caramel mocha frappe no care!

i miss home (usa). they don't have
free refill program here (hk) in any
of the stores i've been to. but bogo
would be a consolation prize-if they
have this promo here.

What about the salted caramel latte?

No love for my favorite holiday treat: pumpkin spiced latte? That's the only reason I go to Starbucks anymore.

I'm not sure why they included the peppermint mocha considering you can get it year round.

KNN102, I just tried the instant version of their Pumpkin Latte at home this week. I was surprised! It is also good and I usually HATE instant coffees. I made mine with half milk/half water. Found the packets in the grocery store. (Target)

kdn102 said:   No love for my favorite holiday treat: pumpkin spiced latte? That's the only reason I go to Starbucks anymore.

I'm not sure why they included the peppermint mocha considering you can get it year round.

Agreed...
In So Cal, its far too hot to enjoy the Pumpkin Spice Latte...but a Pumpkin Spice Frap with 2 scoops Vanilla Bean = AMAZINGNESS IN A CUP!

More info on this from Starbucks

SEATTLE, November 12, 2012 - Starbucks Coffee Company (NASDAQ:SBUX) today celebrates the launch of the holiday season in Starbucks stores nationwide. To rekindle the spirit of the season, Starbucks invites customers to bring a friend to participating stores in the U.S. on Nov. 15-18 from 2-5 p.m. to receive a free beverage when purchasing a holiday beverage of equal or greater value. Beverages include hot, iced or blended versions of Peppermint Mocha, Skinny Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte, Eggnong Latte and Caramel Brule Latte.

Full article here

archena said:   More info on this from Starbucks

SEATTLE, November 12, 2012 - Starbucks Coffee Company (NASDAQ:SBUX) today celebrates the launch of the holiday season in Starbucks stores nationwide. To rekindle the spirit of the season, Starbucks invites customers to bring a friend to participating stores in the U.S. on Nov. 15-18 from 2-5 p.m. to receive a free beverage when purchasing a holiday beverage of equal or greater value. Beverages include hot, iced or blended versions of Peppermint Mocha, Skinny Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte, Eggnong Latte and Caramel Brule Latte.

Full article here

Thanks for posting the details archena.

great find, thanks

bummer, last year they let me get peppermint hot chocolate and spiced apple cider too, which was nice since I'm not a coffee drinker. Oh well

I love their peppermint white chocolate mocha, I wonder if that's included in the BOGO offer or if the offer is only for the regular chocolate version, hmm...

As I sit here with my Caramel Brulee and Peppermint mocha lattes, let me just say this: These drinks are VILE.

I love me some caramel macchiato or white chocolate mocha, but I don't actually hate ANYONE enough to make them drink this stuff.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014