• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Teafco Black Friday Deal
Disclaimer
I guess they're having early black friday deals according to their facebook announcement. Every Friday of November will be a black friday.

Link to the Black Friday Deals

Here are the offers with free shipping at Amazon. Many of them received great reviews.
I will keep everyone updated each Friday.

Week #3 (Deals start 12:00am PST, end 11:59pm PST on Nov. 16th)

Fydo dog collar small was $18-$21 plus shipping, now $2.00 plus shipping VS Amazon Link
Petagon pink medium pet carrier was $79 plus shipping, now $38 plus shipping VS. Amazon Link for $63.26 shipped. 5 Stars rating
Petaboard orange medium pet carrier was $69 plus shipping, now $44 shipped VS. Amazon Link for $59.70 shipped.
Pet Avion orange medium pet carrier was $79 plus shipping, now $38 plus shipping VS. Amazon Link for $62 shipped. 4.5 Stars rating
Otto small pet bed with cooling pad and memory foam, Made in USA was $60 plus shipping, now $19 plus shipping VS. Amazon Link for $54.04 shipped.
City Pet carrier gray medium was $69 plus shipping, now $29 plus shipping VS. Amazon Link for $51.01 shipped. 5 Stars rating on the black color

Week #4 (Deals start on Nov. 22nd 12:00am PST, end 11:59pm PST on Nov. 23rd)
Fydo dog collar small was $18-$21 plus shipping, now $2.00 plus shipping VS Amazon Link for $18 shipped. 4.5 Stars rating
Petaboard orange medium pet carrier was $69 plus shipping, now $44 shipped VS. Amazon Link for $59.70 shipped.
Otto small pet bed with cooling pad and memory foam, Made in USA was $60 plus shipping, now $19 plus shipping VS. Amazon Link for $54.04 shipped.
Argo Pet Avion brown airline approved pet carrier was $79 plus shipping, now $32 plus shipping VS. Amazon Link for $$62 shipped.
Argo Petaboard Medium airline approved pet carrier was $69 plus shipping, now $29 plus shipping VS. Amazon Link for $61.17 shipped.
Argo Aero-Pet Small Black airline approved pet carrier was $145 plus shipping, now $62 plus shipping VS. Amazon Link Out of stock with 4.5 Star rating

Week #5 (Deals start 12:00am PST, end 11:59pm PST on Nov. 30th)

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Amazon.com is having ARGO Pet Avion Medium Black airline approved pet carrier on their one-hour Black Friday Sale list, ... (more)

aaron2yang (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 3:12p) |

In for one!

happy3434 (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 3:57p) |

Deal is on for $50.44 shipped from Amazon. $79.00 plus $12 shipping on the official site.

aaron2yang (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 4:24p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It appears that shipping isn't free. I added one item to cart and UPS ground was $16.75 for the large bed. Still cheaper than Amazon but not as steep of a discount as it first seems. Thanks!

Week #1

LINK

Green small pet bed was $60 plus shipping, now $30.85 shipped VS. Amazon Link for $54.04 shipped
Latte large pet bed was $75 plus shipping, now $41.75 shipped VS. Amazon Link for $67.30 shipped
City Pet black medium pet carrier was $69 plus shipping, now $33.00 shipped VS. Amazon Link for $51.00 shipped
Pet Avion brown medium pet carrier was $79 plus shipping, now $41.00 shipped VS. Amazon Link for $62.00 shipped

A pet carrier is a strange tie-in for a Ben Affleck movie, but I guess they want some of that sweet Argo merchandising money!

aaron2yang said:   Week #1

LINK

Green small pet bed was $60 plus shipping, now $30.85 shipped VS. Amazon Link for $54.04 shipped
Latte large pet bed was $75 plus shipping, now $41.75 shipped VS. Amazon Link for $67.30 shipped
City Pet black medium pet carrier was $69 plus shipping, now $33.00 shipped VS. Amazon Link for $51.00 shipped
Pet Avion brown medium pet carrier was $79 plus shipping, now $41.00 shipped VS. Amazon Link for $62.00 shipped

This would be good info for the OP, as well as adding "plus shipping" in the title.

Shmabobolo said:   A pet carrier is a strange tie-in for a Ben Affleck movie, but I guess they want some of that sweet Argo merchandising money!

Argo? Argo @#*(& yourself

Bought four. One for the mother cat. Three for the kittens going to new homes. I hope, fingers crossed. Then take mom to the vet to be fixed.

Bought four. One for the mother cat. Three for the kittens going to new homes. I hope, fingers crossed. Then take mom to the vet to be fixed. Mom had all her shots but I forgot the most important thing. I named them Moe,Larry,Curly. Going to hate to break up the act. Rescue animal. Some perp ripped its tail off where I worked. Fixed her up and running. No good deed goes unpunished. $112 total. Four at $21. $84 and $28 shipping. Thanks OP. Green 4 u!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now this is a deal!! City pet bag!!! kuddos

Every Friday a sale? I am going to go broke! great find.

City Pet carrier is sold out... Hope they included Pet Avion black in the black friday deal because it has 4.5 star rating on Amazon with 24 great reviews.

My order status from yesterday still says pending. WTF?

speckr said:   My order status from yesterday still says pending. WTF?

My order is saying "Shipped" with UPS tracking number last night. Hopefully the item you ordered is not sold out!

speedyturtle said:   It appears that shipping isn't free. I added one item to cart and UPS ground was $16.75 for the large bed. Still cheaper than Amazon but not as steep of a discount as it first seems. Thanks!

Amazon has an additional $15 off coupon for the large bed with free shipping, so it's actually cheaper.

Dog collar was $18 plus shipping, now $6.75 shipped VS. Amazon Link for $18 shipped.

37 great reviews with 4.5 stars on Amazon.

These are great deals. This week are awesome. I went on the website they had beds for $18.00. That is crazy.

HOWEVER, i was researching more items and they have some other items on sale on FAB.com which are cheap as well. I am going to keep an eye out on the weekly sales as I do have many pet lovers on my Christmas list.

rewap said:   speedyturtle said:   It appears that shipping isn't free. I added one item to cart and UPS ground was $16.75 for the large bed. Still cheaper than Amazon but not as steep of a discount as it first seems. Thanks!

Amazon has an additional $15 off coupon for the large bed with free shipping, so it's actually cheaper.

where?

Quetsol said:   rewap said:   speedyturtle said:   It appears that shipping isn't free. I added one item to cart and UPS ground was $16.75 for the large bed. Still cheaper than Amazon but not as steep of a discount as it first seems. Thanks!

where?

Even if you clip $15 coupon on Amazon's offer, the price is $52.30. $67.30 - $15 with free shipping
Pet Bed
You can see the $15 coupon below the price on Amazon.

Best deal for this week looks like the dog collars for $2, City pet carrier for $29, and small memory foam pet bed for $19 plus shipping.

Wow! this is so great!! The Petaboard is even cheaper then FAB! WILL there be better deals for the Actual Black Friday????

anyone know?

Pet bed looks like a great deal!

Dog collar is a great deal....I will order some to donate to the shelter in NJ & NY.

I liked the Fydo collars as well. $4.00 for 2 - - I'm in! Nice deal... until I saw $12.00 UPS shipping to TX ($11.20 USPS)! No thanks!

I heard that this week there will be a big sale? This true? What items? Most of my friends have small dogs, this is a great gift for them. Any spoilers? ugh, xmas shopping is not fun!

Mega sale that I read is

Avion Pet Carrier Brown $32.00 Original Retail Price $79.00

City Pet Black $21.00 Retail Price $21.00 Original Retail Price $69.00

Petaboard Blue $29.00 Original Retail Price $69.00

Otto Large Pet Bed $25.00 Original Retail Price $75.00

Aero- Pet SMall Black $62.00 Original Retail Price $$145 ************major savings*************** hot item!

lovesavingpennies said:   Mega sale that I read is

Avion Pet Carrier Brown $32.00 Original Retail Price $79.00

City Pet Black $21.00 Retail Price $21.00 Original Retail Price $69.00

Petaboard Blue $29.00 Original Retail Price $69.00

Otto Large Pet Bed $25.00 Original Retail Price $75.00

Aero- Pet SMall Black $62.00 Original Retail Price $$145 ************major savings*************** hot item!

Thank for the updates! Yes, looks like Aero-Pet small is out of stock everywhere online.

Amazon.com is having ARGO Pet Avion Medium Black airline approved pet carrier on their one-hour Black Friday Sale list, starting 2:00pm PST. Grab it before everything is claimed:

Direct Link

The price will drop from $67.30 at 2:00pm PST.

In for one!

Deal is on for $50.44 shipped from Amazon. $79.00 plus $12 shipping on the official site.

aaron2yang said:   Amazon.com is having ARGO Pet Avion Medium Black airline approved pet carrier on their one-hour Black Friday Sale list, starting 2:00pm PST. Grab it before everything is claimed:

Direct Link

The price will drop from $67.30 at 2:00pm PST.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014