• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo G580, Intel Pentium PDC B980,15.6" Screen Display, Notebook with 4GB Memory, 320GB Hard Drive, Windows 8

Model: 59351032

Free in-store pickup available, shipping ~$11

Exp. 11-08-2012

- Intel® Pentium® Dual Core B980 processor
- Windows® 8
- 15.6” HD screen
- (1366×768)
- 16:9 widescreen
- Integrated Intel® HD graphics
- 4GB DDR3 memory
- 320GB HDD storage
- Integrated 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Integrated DVD reader/writer
- USB2.0
- USB3.0 connectors
- 2-in-1 card reader
- Integrated 0.3M (720p HD) webcam
- Stereo speakers
- HD graphics support and HDMI output
- Warranty 1 Year Limited

Member Summary

Lenovo G580
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In 4 1.

Thanks!

In for one as well. Its low performance, but for my parents, it upgrades their old one and I can sell the old one for $ 200. Not bad.

Similar to this one w/ B960 processor at BB: LINK
and FS

I have seen Dell with I3, 4G, 500GB for 299$ + Tax and i think we can get 10% CashBack with discover.....i think that is better deal! check out guys...

mvkkreddy said:   I have seen Dell with I3, 4G, 500GB for 299$ + Tax and i think we can get 10% CashBack with discover.....i think that is better deal! check out guys...

where? Can you post a link?

-

I guess not available for shipping now

Edit: Unless it switched back real fast , it does say available for shipping , same day. My mistake.

As an aside, I just put a hybrid drive into one of my i3 laptops now running Win8. The performance boost that normally is very noticeable on Win7 (or earlier Win versions) I didn't see in Win8. (I have two of the same laptops so am comparing.) I think MS tuned Win8 so well, that it doesn't constantly Cache to the hard drive like it used to. So while performance tests show that my hybrid drive truly does run faster, it's not as noticeable in actual use of Win8 like it was with Win7. I save a few seconds of boot time but the browser and large files open almost equally fast.

Which one do you prefer, this Lenovo or Sony SVE1511RFXB(for $319.99)?

Thanks for your input in advance.

I got the 570 there last month for $227 nice little laptop these Lenovo

Got mine. Cant stand Windows 8, put windows 7 back on. Nice laptop, great for school and such.

don't be fooled by the name, it's by no means fast

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014