• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This week sales flyer has this TV for 499.00

This is a steal. Highly rated TV for less than 500

Confirmed this is the model in store.

I had it in my cart until they offered me a LG 47LM6200 for 505 with a 2 yr Frys warranty.

Member Summary

Panasonic 3D LED L47ET5 (21.31kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This may be a big YMMV, but I was able to order the LG 47lm6200 for $489 from Frys.com over the phone. Talked to a help... (more)

2cheap2ignore (Nov. 04, 2012 @ 11:06p) |

I was able to get the LG 47 inch LED TV in the Sunnyvale store last Friday 11/2. Price was 489. They had the Panasonic i... (more)

dynoarunv (Nov. 05, 2012 @ 5:07p) |

I got the panasonic model (Panasonic 3D LED L47ET5 47 inch) for 499$ today from Houston (frys store on SW fwy). I booked... (more)

vamsikeitz (Nov. 06, 2012 @ 10:46p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Before the masses get too excited, B&M only.

DoctorDeals said:   Before the masses get too excited, B&M only.

good point. updated the post

thx

Got it!
Great deal!

BTW. You can reserve online and pickup in store. They will match the store price

Damn it... no store close by..

Helluva deal. I got the LG mentioned above for $550 with the 2 year warranty in Burbank, CA and am ecstatic. 6 pairs of glasses included...

mindless9 said:   Damn it... no store close by..

sorry dude.

I feel your pain. I want to move away from Dallas area but the idea of not having Frys (and all the other shopping) is a big turn off.

does anyone do price match with FRY's ?

Called the store and ask for the price on the lg 47LM6200 told me it was $489. Order it on there website for $1449. Just got my online conformation. They will price adjust it when you pick it up.

Melly777 said:   Called the store and ask for the price on the lg 47LM6200 told me it was $489. Order it on there website for $1449. Just got my online conformation. They will price adjust it when you pick it up.

Same price they quoted me as well, I just sprang for the warranty too.

RockersChalk said:   Melly777 said:   Called the store and ask for the price on the lg 47LM6200 told me it was $489. Order it on there website for $1449. Just got my online conformation. They will price adjust it when you pick it up.

Same price they quoted me as well, I just sprang for the warranty too.

I think I'm gonna go to Sears to see if they will 110% price match it. It's on my way anyways.

bump

when oh when are they going to build a Frys on the east coast??

TomTrever said:   does anyone do price match with FRY's ?

only if you can show an ad or show a receipt or if generous they call the store.

Best Buy and Sears will PM but its based on mgr discretion.

Amazon will match but only if they can verify the price someway.

why the lg is better than Panasonic?

why the lg is better than Panasonic?

This is the gist I got from reading some of the online review sites after I made the purchase:

The Panasonic seemed to get slightly better overall reviews but had poor performance with the 3D aspect. The LG 3D seems to be reviewed very well.
I found a very well done review of the LG on amazzon that's worth checking out (sorry not sure if I can link it..long time lurker, noob at posting)

Not very helpful I know, but regardless it's what I was able to find.

Fountain Valley store is out of Panasonic. They said they have the LG but they have all been reserved.

unidennew said:   why the lg is better than Panasonic?

For the price I don't think you can go wrong either way.

I already have a LG and like it, plus the deal I got on the LG was better. But I would have bought the Panny in a second. Unlike Toshiba or Vizio.

The LG comes with 6 glasses vs 4.

The warranty on the Panny is 200.00 The LG is 65.00

.....so that might say something there.

SOld out in Arlington, Dallas & Plano Tx!!

Is the Panasonic IPS? If so, very good deal!

Why oh why won't they open a store in NE Ohio?

$10 per foot price is a hot price.

gaore said:   $10 per foot price is a hot price.

That would be an awesomely big TV!

still debating wait for black Friday or jump on this?

Just went to Frys at Palo Alto, CA and was told it is a TLC brand and sold out on 11/2 afternoon. They started to offer the LG and now everything is sold out.

twbradfordium said:   

I had it in my cart until they offered me a LG 47LM6200 for 505 with a 2 yr Frys warranty.

Netflix has a free year when you buy a lg smart tv, yours is included

I looked into the 55". They were sold out of the Panisonic per ad and offered the LG also. LG55LM6200 but they had only 1 which was the demo. So they offered the LG 55LM6700 and the 55LM7600 at $889 and $899. No warranties were offered. I should have checked if they were offering the LG 47LM6700 or 47LM7600 for the $499.

This may be a big YMMV, but I was able to order the LG 47lm6200 for $489 from Frys.com over the phone. Talked to a helpful customer service rep who got the okay from her supervisor to do an online price adjustment.. Of course I did have to pay about $30 for shipping. So with shipping and sales tax I spent about $565. I will probably purchase a Square Trade Warranty at Costco since Fry's doesn't offer them for online purchases.

I was able to get the LG 47 inch LED TV in the Sunnyvale store last Friday 11/2. Price was 489. They had the Panasonic in stock too.

I got the panasonic model (Panasonic 3D LED L47ET5 47 inch) for 499$ today from Houston (frys store on SW fwy). I booked it online for 1299$ and picked it up from the store for 499$.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014