• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pretty good deal on a hot remote!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16880111062&...

Control up to 15 devices in your home with this Logitech Harmony Touch 915-000198 universal remote, which features an intuitive color touch screen with customizable channel icons for simple control over your home entertainment components.
Product Features

Controls up to 15 home entertainment components
Compatible with more than 5,000 brands and 225,000 devices for simple operation of multiple devices.
Intuitive color touch screen
Makes it easy to access a variety of entertainment options. Customizable channel icons let you set up to 50 favorite channels for simple one-touch channel surfing.
Backlit buttons
For easy visibility in dim light.
Charging station
Allows you to recharge the remote for extended use.
Ergonomic design
Ensures comfortable use.

Member Summary

Logitech 915
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
<--- this is wrong
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Logitech Harmony Universal Remote
Disclaimer
The way Newegg wrote it up is weird (calling it the Logitech 915-000198), but it's actually called the Harmony Touch.

The photo in the summary is wrong - I've got the Harmony Touch and it's awesome (and looks totally different than the photo in the summary)! I like the Harmony Touch better than my Harmony One. It's easy to use and has a big touch screen, and even people who aren't "techies" won't have much problem picking it up and using it (setting it up takes a minimal amount of techi-ness, but using it is a piece of cake even for those who are unaccustomed to universal remotes).

Edit: Here's the correct photo of the remote

Sorry, but this may be the most absurd HOT DEAL I've ever seen on these boards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014