• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889262163

DESCRIPTION

Bring that intense 3D movie experience home with VIZIO’s 32” Theater 3D™ LCD HDTV. Winner of Popular Science’s Best of What’s New 2011, Theater 3D™ is advanced, flicker-free 3D that’s better and brighter than conventional 3D. With two free pairs of battery-free 3D glasses, this HDTV puts next-generation 3D well within reach.
Its 1080p Full HD resolution and 200,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio it renders both 2D and 3D with amazing clarity, color and contrast. This Smart TV also includes VIZIO Internet Apps® and built-in 802.11n WiFi, giving you instant access to on-demand movies, TV shows, social networking, music, photos and more.

KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Theater 3D™ - Crystal clear, brighter, flicker-free 3D
VIZIO Internet Apps® with built-in WiFi
Includes 2 pairs of VIZIO 3D glasses
1080p Full HD resolution
200,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
SRS StudioSound HD™ audio
USB multimedia – photos and music
Three HDMI® ports
Ambient Light Sensing technology
Meets ENERGY STAR® 5.3 guidelines

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

E3D320VX
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

that's awesome!

shenemang said:   that's awesome!
Well if it's so awesome, why no green? lol

Good timing, actually. I need a 32" for my bedroom right now.

Two questions:

1. How is the quality on these Vizio refurbs?

2. How's the quality of the 2-D picture, since 99.999% of the time you're going to be viewing 2D content?

HardwareLust said:   Good timing, actually. I need a 32" for my bedroom right now.

Two questions:

1. How is the quality on these Vizio refurbs?

2. How's the quality of the 2-D picture, since 99.999% of the time you're going to be viewing 2D content?
I have a refurbished Vizio the only thing that was wrong with it was 1 pixel stay green all the time.

$348 new at amz.... to save only 15% and get a refurb to me is not worth it...

Nothing "Awsome" about this product. Very limited video inputs. Forget your VCR or Analog Camcorder, no where to plug it in.The Remote is tiny, and you need a magnifying glass to read the buttons.MORE CHEAP CHINESE CRAP.

Actually the Vizios (even the smaller ones) are very good! I have one and highly recommend it for a bedroom tv, or to hook up the kid's gaming systems to. Small, with WIFI (Netflix....woot!!!) and dependable. Buying new may be better, especially if you can get it from COSTCO, excellent warranty.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014