• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohls 30% off code for Kohls cardholders Code is- SHOP30 -Nov 7- to 14, 2012

$ 10 Kohls cash- for every $ 50 spent from 7 to 12 .

Enjoy

Searched the Forum but did not find the new code, so went and posted

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohl's 30% coupon Code for Kohls Card holders + KCash
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Yes, a lot of us use it every time, either printed or shown on your phone. I've never even had anyone question me (but I... (more)

gizmo (Nov. 11, 2012 @ 8:01a) |

linked. Food Network Thermal Cup sale $2.99 regular $9.99

gizmo (Nov. 11, 2012 @ 11:50a) |

Thank you for the scanned 30%. They always mail only 15% or 20%.

Could someone tell me abut the legitimate Gift Cards so... (more)

garyandclaudia (Nov. 11, 2012 @ 1:12p) |

SHOP30 -Nov 7- to 14, 2012
MVCFSFREE - free shipping

30% scan

non-Kohls-card: TURKEY15 - 15% off any purchase (exp 11/14)
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP

I will post a scan shortly

redeem KC earned 11/13-11/21, op, please add this info to the op.

MISTERCHEAP said:   redeem KC earned 11/13-11/21, op, please add this info to the op.
Oh u changed ur slogan! BF rocks!

Thanks op.....Time to collect gift cards!

manimiao said:   Thanks op.....Time to collect gift cards!

Please explain?

There r sites which sell gift cards upto 16% off. So I buy them and use for my shopping. The Kohls codes work on gift cards very well.

Are you sure, they are normally for Kohls Charge customers only?

ewere33 said:   Are you sure, they are normally for Kohls Charge customers only?

Virtually all of Kohls % discounts are Kohls charge only. Occasionally they offer a 10 or 15% discount for non-Kohls charge, but the 30% discount is always with the card.

Edit: Just realized a person was saying that these codes work on gift cards... At least in store the rule used to be at least a part of the purchase had to be on a Kohls charge. I don't know what the rules are for the internet I thought they had the same rule, but maybe not. Thankfully my info is 3 years out of date. Working in retail seriously sucked.

Oh how I dislike these codes being posted days before they are valid. By the time it's valid, I won't see this thread.

cyfan said:   Oh how I dislike these codes being posted days before they are valid. By the time it's valid, I won't see this thread.
Why don't you sticky the thread so it's always on top

Perfect timing, I got approved for a Kohl's card today, hopefully it gets here by the 7th, I've lost 40 lbs, and I'm in desperate need of some new jeans!

Is this online orders only or in-store too?

please keep in mind that Kohls has a new return policy

member said:   please keep in mind that Kohls has a new return policy
R u referring to the Kohl's cash thing?

yes. if you buy gifts for your friends when you use coupon and Kohls cash.

opterasis said:   Perfect timing, I got approved for a Kohl's card today, hopefully it gets here by the 7th, I've lost 40 lbs, and I'm in desperate need of some new jeans!

They can look it up with your social # if you are purchasing in store.

online I endup finding better deals thanks to fw .. in-store its a major circus trying to find anything
LordB said:   opterasis said:   Perfect timing, I got approved for a Kohl's card today, hopefully it gets here by the 7th, I've lost 40 lbs, and I'm in desperate need of some new jeans!

They can look it up with your social # if you are purchasing in store.

IrfanPathan said:   online I endup finding better deals thanks to fw .. in-store its a major circus trying to find anything
That's so true, just keep an eye on prices ( usually early bird/ late owl specials), I hate Kohls clearance section, u never find the rite size so easily than online. I wish they had CNTRL F system in stores

opterasis said:   Perfect timing, I got approved for a Kohl's card today, hopefully it gets here by the 7th, I've lost 40 lbs, and I'm in desperate need of some new jeans!

Kudos to you for the weight loss! Enjoy the new wardrobe

Thanks, I never think to do that😄

manimiao said:   I wish they had CNTRL F system in stores

LMAO, thanks that just cracked me up!

30% Ad Scan for in-store YMMV

LordB said:   ewere33 said:   Are you sure, they are normally for Kohls Charge customers only?

Virtually all of Kohls % discounts are Kohls charge only. Occasionally they offer a 10 or 15% discount for non-Kohls charge, but the 30% discount is always with the card.

Edit: Just realized a person was saying that these codes work on gift cards... At least in store the rule used to be at least a part of the purchase had to be on a Kohls charge. I don't know what the rules are for the internet I thought they had the same rule, but maybe not. Thankfully my info is 3 years out of date. Working in retail seriously sucked.

YMMV in-store by associate - The whole amount *can* be charged to a gift card or merchandise credit and still get the 30% off (ie their registers do not reject it) - however you could run into those few associates that will tell you have to use the whole amount on the Kohls card, or others will tell you partial amount.

To do it online, you do have to have a Kohls card in order for the code to work, but you can use a gift card or merchandise credit for the payment method.

Any finds on Free Ship for orders under $75?

From another site,grabbed the free shipping code as SHIP2MVC, dont know if it will work or not. Will have to wait till midnite.

New Free Shipping Code for Kohls Cardholders is MVCFSFREE...... Nov. 7-Nov.14 Also 30% code for Kohls cardholders is SHOP30 -Nov. 7-14....

Thanks...placed order early morning!

not working for me early morning hours on the 8th. Bumbed.

Could you (or possibly someone else) please tell us from where you are getting these discounted gift cards ? Thanks

manimiao said:   There r sites which sell gift cards upto 16% off. So I buy them and use for my shopping. The Kohls codes work on gift cards very well.

yamakasi said:   Could you (or possibly someone else) please tell us from where you are getting these discounted gift cards ? Thanks

manimiao said:   There r sites which sell gift cards upto 16% off. So I buy them and use for my shopping. The Kohls codes work on gift cards very well.

Check ur pm.

Thanks manimiao .

manimiao said:   yamakasi said:   Could you (or possibly someone else) please tell us from where you are getting these discounted gift cards ? Thanks

Check ur pm.

Also another 20% Cash Back with discover.

I do not believe there is a way to combine both Kohl's 30% off (with Kohl's charge) and Discover cash-back. Because either you pay with your Kohl's charge or with Discover card.

Supercomputers said:   Also another 20% Cash Back with discover.

Does anyone remember about how long it took them to get their Kohls card in the mail from the time they were approved?

opterasis said:   Does anyone remember about how long it took them to get their Kohls card in the mail from the time they were approved?

I think mine took a couple of weeks. It's been awhile, but I think I got a number from CS to use while I was waiting for the card. I applied in store though, not online.

2 weeks with me watch out they put aease plan on mine that covers loss did not ask for it had to call to cx.

Has anyone been able to use the 'scanned' coupon in store. I've never tried.

Skipping 5 Messages...
Thank you for the scanned 30%. They always mail only 15% or 20%.

Could someone tell me abut the legitimate Gift Cards sold at a discount? My daughter keeps growing and I tend to buy a lot in the children's department. LOL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015