• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Kohls item 91109099 great price with coupon . Gifts?

I use them all the time, i took one 30% off , today that i scanned from fatwallet, in fact there was a lady in front of me that had a 15% coupon
with her, the cashier tried to help her by giving her one of those scrath off coupons, it was only 15% off. I reached and handed her
my scanned fatwallet coupon and said, use this, and then give it back to me.... The cashier said, thats fine with me, laughed and let her use it....

chaalu said:   Has anyone been able to use the 'scanned' coupon in store. I've never tried.

Yes, a lot of us use it every time, either printed or shown on your phone. I've never even had anyone question me (but I say YMMV just-in-case)

krivlee said:   Kohls item 91109099 great price with coupon . Gifts?

linked. Food Network Thermal Cup sale $2.99 regular $9.99

Thank you for the scanned 30%. They always mail only 15% or 20%.

Could someone tell me abut the legitimate Gift Cards sold at a discount? My daughter keeps growing and I tend to buy a lot in the children's department. LOL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014