Shop HP and Save for SALE at shopping.hp.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Shop HP and Save for SALE at shopping.HP.com

Save $50 Off Select Customized Laptops and Desktops of $999 or more Use code D2BSAVE50 [Exp. 12/4/2012] [Offer excludes HP ENVY 4t, 6z, 6t laptops; HP ENVY Spectre 14 and XT laptops; HP 2000Z laptops; HP Pavilion g6x, g6t, and g6x laptops; HP Pavilion p6-2100z, 2120t, and 2200z desktops; HP Pavilions5-1000z, s51200z, s51205z, s51210t, s5-1217, and s5-1310t desktops; HP TouchSmart 320-1120m desktop; HP Omni 120-1100z, 120-1105z, and 120-1100t desktops; HP Pavilion p2-1110, p6-2100, p6-2118, and p6-2220t desktops. Maximum 1 redemption per person or address. Not valid with other promotions, HP Academy, or HP Friends & Family.]

Text Save 10% Off HP Ultrabooks or Sleekbooks Use code NB46527 [Exp.11/5/12][Offer excludes HP Envy Touchsmart Ultrabook 4t-1100. Offer limited to the first 700 coupons redeemed. 1 redemption per person or address. Not valid with other promotions, HP Academy, or HP Friends & Family. Restrictions apply. Combinable with instant rebates. Products and support acquired by Customer under these Terms are solely for Customer's personal use and not for immediate resale or sub-licensing. For complete conditions, see "Coupon Information" in the "Customer Service" section at [L=www.hpshopping.com.]]www.hpshopping.com.][/L]

New! Save up to 35% Off Select HP Monitors Text

HP Home
See HP Home coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Shop HP and Save
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Plethora of links...

msmokey said:   Plethora of links...

Good thing they all go to the exact same place so we don't get confused. I like HP, but c'mon...this list...I'm not about to read through all that to figure out if there's a deal.

noapathy said:   msmokey said:   Plethora of links...

Good thing they all go to the exact same place so we don't get confused. I like HP, but c'mon...this list...I'm not about to read through all that to figure out if there's a deal.

Agreed. OP if you post something like this please make it readable. Or lazy reader friendly

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014