Link

Review

Member Summary

LG 60PA6500 60-Inch Plasma 1080p
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

pretty cheap, i think bestbuy had this model for 999 these last few weeks

Before September 15, I would probably have jumped on this deal in a heart beat. Now, I will just wait for something better. Amzn managed to thwart any impulsive purchases from me with their cow-towing to the State of California.

Great price and no tax for most for awesome TV. If you live near Costco you can get one for $799.00 with instant rebate plus you get 2 year warranty and 90 day return policy. Costco model is 6550 but it's a same TV.

Incredible deal.I bought this at Costco for $849 and no tax in Oregon. We love the TV. Great deep black levels in a moderately light controlled room. Slim for a Plasma. Don't like the sleep button or tv inputs are not one touch off the remote. It gets 4.4 stars from 72 reviews from Amazon. Like said above if this TV is still in stock at Costco it will be $799. I would jump on it but it's not worth the $50 savings for me to do the return rebuy thing. Costco said I would have to bring the TV in. I already returned the Sharp "60" LED. I feel this one gets a much better picture for a light controlled environment and we saved over $400.

FIWALY said:   Incredible deal.I bought this at Costco for $849 and no tax in Oregon. We love the TV. Great deep black levels in a moderately light controlled room. Slim for a Plasma. Don't like the sleep button or tv inputs are not one touch off the remote. It gets 4.4 stars from 72 reviews from Amazon. Like said above if this TV is still in stock at Costco it will be $799. I would jump on it but it's not worth the $50 savings for me to do the return rebuy thing. Costco said I would have to bring the TV in. I already returned the Sharp "60" LED. I feel this one gets a much better picture for a light controlled environment and we saved over $400.

Costco trick...just buy the TV new, take it out of the store, and return it with old receipt. It's stupid, but they actually suggested I do it that way. Save me a couple hundred dollars.

Bought one from Costco @ $799.

Picture very nice!

This is a **VERY GOOD** plasma if you do not need smart functions and 3D. I have a PS3, and think 3D is currently garbage - therefore I picked one up from BB when it was $799 delivered.

This set surprised me. It has the best 'out of box' picture of any television I own (Panasonic Plasma, Samsung LCD, JVC HILDA). The picture is so good, that I may never try to tweak the picture settings.

When you startup the TV for the first time, you select 'Home Use' and then I selected the 'Cinema' setting. What a picture! Blacks are detailed, flesh tones accurate.

In addition, the TV is thin and minimalist (which I like). The television interface is slick and modern.

A heck of a deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014