• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Same like last time from couple month back.

At Amazon checkout select one-day shipping, add promo code DSCVRHSP and pay by discover card.

Full T&C: Link

Valid from November 1 through December 15

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Discover at Amazon (3.06kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good one.

Wouldn't work last time for me for some strange reason, is it Amazon prime items only?

Says only "eligible" items, wonder if we can know which items are eligible, without going through the checkout process.

draculatreeforest said:   Wouldn't work last time for me for some strange reason, is it Amazon prime items only?

It is indeed for "eligible" items, though all items I tried till now were eligible.

Joe2836 said:   Says only "eligible" items, wonder if we can know which items are eligible, without going through the checkout process.

Could not find answer for that one, seems that indeed you need to go through checkout process.

Does doing this allow you to bypass the $25+ requirement?

You also get 5% Discover CashBack, if you signed up for the quarterly promotion.

Joe2836 said:   Says only "eligible" items, wonder if we can know which items are eligible, without going through the checkout process.Isn't "eligible items" linked to a webpage?

Is this working for anyone? I'm a Prime member and I've ordered numerous things from Amazon and tried to get one-day shipping and it always say the "code cannot be used with this item."

Myers215 said:   Is this working for anyone? I'm a Prime member and I've ordered numerous things from Amazon and tried to get one-day shipping and it always say the "code cannot be used with this item."

Go here http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000839971 and see if your items are listed at the bottom. Not all Amazon fullfilled items qualify (unlike prime).

(I know this post is 3 weeks old now, but it is linked from a recent re-post of this deal)

By the way, this coupon can be tricky to use in some cases. You mainly have to make sure that your cart only has items eligible for this promotion, otherwise you'll be charged for one-day shipping on the others (when you may not need one day shipping). That may cause you to make separate orders and leave a few items under the $25 mark for FSSS.

Depending on what you are ordering, it may be better to pass on this. I've used it in some cases, and settled for FSSS in others.

Ok, I have an odd situation, and it doesn't seem like the promo code should affect it. I bought an item that was limit 1 per customer on my account, and used the overnight code no problem. Then, using the same Discover card, I tried ordering the same item on my wife's Amazon account... well before I even get to the payment options, it doesn't even show next day air as an option, only two-day... is something messed up with her account?

I order stuff from Amazon all of the time and whenever I want it fast and try to use this code it never works... Oh well.

dealinator said:   I order stuff from Amazon all of the time and whenever I want it fast and try to use this code it never works... Oh well.

It was working a few weeks ago 100% of the time.

Now in the last few days, not working so good.

expired

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014