• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07122053000P

Product Description
Lightweight 22" Compact Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower is Designed for Maximum Power and Performance

Fitted with a 208cc LCT professional snow engine, the Power Smart 22" Compact Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower delivers a powerful performance. Featuring three forward and two reverse speed levels it offers ease of operation and helps clear snow from your driveway. Its compact design allows you to maneuver it as easily as a single-stage snow blower.

This 22" Compact Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower with a push button electric start is an absolute must-have during winters. With an intake of up to 16 inches, it's a great choice for use in areas with moderate snowfall. Adjustable skid shoes help clear snow even off the roughest terrain by altering the height of the scraper. Large tires with treads are designed to offer better traction so you can have full control while steering this power-packed machinery.

Light in weight, the Power Smart 22" Compact Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower can be comfortably parked in your garage or shed
Powerful 208cc engine can be easily operated with the conveniently located speed lever
With three forward and two backward speed levels, this snow thrower is ideal for areas with moderate snowfall
Two-stage snow thrower has a clearing width of 22 inches and a maximum intake of 16 inches
Adjustable skid shoes make it ideal for use on surfaces like concrete, dirt and ice
Electric start and safety override ensure performance on which you can rely
Shipping Dimension: 36" (L) x 26" (W) x 29" (H)
Item Weight: 160 lbs.
Two year limited warranty

Member Summary

Power Smart 7659
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Would be a deal if you can get in store pickup. Not available for in store pickup anywhere near me.

gw1400 said:   Would be a deal if you can get in store pickup. Not available for in store pickup anywhere near me.

The default pickup address goes to a: "New Start Home Health" in using OP link. Guess BB is shopping from the nursing home again.

I also tried various zip's (around the country) and didn't find any in stock. Even with their free shipping program..."oversized" shipping charges kill it.

Fyi...as I put in the other thread...(if you have) the $15 off $100 in your Sears coupon section...it works on this item also.

Darn. My Sears at the Ga-FLA line don't have any in stock.

From description: Online only.
Anyone find this available for Pick-up?
Shipping starts at $132.50 (in-home oversize shipping $238.00)

darn my store does not have any in stock either. south texas i wanted to see if this thing would move leaves.

POWER SMART? Don't they sell CRAFTSMAN anymore??

dunder said:   POWER SMART? Don't they sell CRAFTSMAN anymore??

Sears sells more then one brand, I did a search here is a CRAFTSMAN
http://www.craftsman.com/shc/s/p_10155_12602_07188830000P
I know Sears sell more then one kind of CRAFTSMAN Snow Blowers

no store pickup for me for 08540.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014