• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

RadioShack
See RadioShack coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC UHS-I
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just tried to post this, but you beat me to it. Nice post OP. Welcome to Fatwallet. It would be helpful if you would put the price and store in the title (my title was "SanDisk 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Card w/ SD adapter. $39 + tax & free ship to store (Radio Shack) or free shipping over $50"). It's super helpful for those who may or may not have a Radio Shack nearby. Or some of us would buy two, to get in on the free shipping deal. Because if I only buy one and have to pay tax, then $7 shipping, it may be a deal-breaker for me. Amazon may be a better option.

In for one. Thx OP!

thanks OP. probably don't need it as much as I think I do, but rather not see it sell out like usual and want one then.

Thanks for the post OP- for future reference, please put the price and store in your title.

great card, I got one for ~$43 on the Amazon deal posted here a few weeks ago...after the proper formatting it works great in my Xoom (using it now)

I used the tool listed in this post here.

Also, some devices can handle the formatting for you. I popped one of these cards in my Samsung Galaxy S3 and my device formatted the card properly.

Great card...bought one from Best Buy at the same price a couple weeks ago.
In for another one.

out of stock

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014