• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Has any one goten the xbox so far? I signed on the 4th and got intallation on the 9th. I did get the registration card for the TWC, and it shows up on line, but no xbox. The last person I talked to said that xbox code will be send 60 days after installation.

If any one has new information, please post here.

Signed up on 14nov, installed on 16 novI'am still waiting for registration card,called many times,they sent me back to the store.They said best buy for business should fix it,called bbfb ,never got my info.Begining to suspect it's a scam to get their 4 th quarter up.

Canceled on the 29th day. Never received a promo code or xbox. Did get a full refund.

Signed up and had it all installed around two weeks ago, already received registration card (couple of days ago) AND the Xbox console (yesterday)...
Location Raleigh nc fwiw.

Columbus, OH. Signed up 11/26, installed 12/4, registration card arrived 12/19, no Xbox yet.

Installed on 11/19. Received promo code 11/29 (through email). Was shut off from service on 12/10 and re-installed on 12/15 (for no reason at all except for suspicions of a false account until I walked into the TWC store near my house threw my military ID and drivers license on their desk and told them I AM the one who set up the account like it states in all of the information they have!). Was credited for 12/1-12/18 due to the mix up, GC still shows in good standing on their promo website. The email for the xbox arrived 12/21 but still no xbox...last time I called about this and how it will work due to the holidays they said allow for extra time with shipping since it arrives via UPS, which I completely understand but did go on to inform them that the TWC rep in our local Best Buy store did assure us that when the email arrived it would provide the option to either pick up the xbox from in store or have it shipped for free. Since it is a 10 minute WALK to Best Buy I would prefer to pick it up than have it shipped since I'm sure someone has to be around to sign for it.

Called BB today. Rep ended up talking to do promotions department, they couldn't give me an ETA, they were backed up by a couple weeks, but I should be getting an email soon. They gave me a case number to follow up on.

Got the email that my xbox is shipping in 2-5days!

kami333 said:   Got the email that my xbox is shipping in 2-5days!
Let us know when you get it.

BB and TW, amazed you guys were willing to put up with both on one deal!

It came yesterday! I have a new "free" XBox360. We "need" to deal with TWC anyways and our current monthly cost is less than what I was paying before so it was a worthwhile even without the xbox/$150GC

Columbus, OH.
Signed up 11/26
Installed 12/4
Registration card arrived and registered 12/19
Called customer service and received case number 1/2
Got email shipping confirmation 1/25
Received XBox 2/4 (2 months after installation)

Finally, after calling every single week and two trips to BestBuy, we just got our "free" XBOX.
Signed up 11/04
Installed 11/09
Registration card arrived two weeks later
Never got the XBOX email. The regional sales representative made sure we picked up the XBOX in store.
So, the only email we got, was to pick up today. Went an hour ago, and will set it up in a couple of hours.
This is in Chino, CA.
So, received XBOX 3 months after installation.

Just wanted to update that I received my $150 GC yesterday. Took a little bit of calling and a lot of patience but it worked out.

I was shown as being qualified for the $150 BB gc via their status page on their registration web site for like 100 days (printed it out for proof). When I checked it last week it said I wasn't. I called & they said they had an issue where many folks were being shown/emailed they aren't. They said it is under the process of being fixed & shouldn't be an issue. For some reason I just don't get that warm fuzzy trusting feeling from them. In any case they made a note on my record saying that I am qualified & it will be rectified. We'll see. I received my xbox a while ago, no problem.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.