• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/195406/Logitech-Wireless-T...

Good price on a newly released item. Designed for windows 8.

Office Depot
See Office Depot promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech Wireless Touchpad T650 (26.25kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Seems like the price everywhere. Am I missing something? Cool item though. I wonder if it works with Windows 7. (I am wondering if Windows 8 is another ME/Vista)

LearninEveryDay said:   Seems like the price everywhere. Am I missing something?

$80 on Amazon, Tiger and Newegg. Do you have a different source, because I can't find anyone else with it this cheap.

Thanks OP!

LearninEveryDay said:   Seems like the price everywhere. Am I missing something? Cool item though. I wonder if it works with Windows 7. (I am wondering if Windows 8 is another ME/Vista)

I'm a student with access to MSDN, and have been running Windows 8 for about 6 mo's (the official release has been out since summer for MSDN). Windows 8 is pretty much the same OS as Windows 7, with the primary differences in the start menu and the apps. Reviews on Amazon showed users using it with Windows 7.

LearninEveryDay said:   Seems like the price everywhere. Am I missing something? Cool item though. I wonder if it works with Windows 7. (I am wondering if Windows 8 is another ME/Vista)

I do not understand why people keep repeating that Win ME was such a bad OS. I used it for many years and liked it.

Richardito said:   LearninEveryDay said:   Seems like the price everywhere. Am I missing something? Cool item though. I wonder if it works with Windows 7. (I am wondering if Windows 8 is another ME/Vista)

I do not understand why people keep repeating that Win ME was such a bad OS. I used it for many years and liked it.

What's up with the constant revision of operating systems? I been using DOS 1.1 for years now and see no need to upgrade. Granted, YouTube is a little slow on it, but that's what making coffee is for.

Wonder how well this works with OS X, I like the form factor and the rechargeability a little more than the Apple one...

OOS

Richardito said:   I do not understand why people keep repeating that Win ME was such a bad OS. I used it for many years and liked it.

You must have never done much with it. Buggy software would often crash your whole computer (true of Win3.1/95/98/98SE/ME). The fault isolation that comes with effective use of the MMU made WinNT much much better for serious usage.

This is now also available at Staples for the same price ($59.99). Offer expires 11/17/2012:

http://www.staples.com/Logitech-Wireless-Rechargeable-Touchpad-T...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014