• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Logitech K310 Washable USB Multimedia Keyboard w/ 3 Year Warranty @ Best Buy - $19.99
was $39.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech K310 Washable USB Multimedia Keyboard w/ 3 Year Warranty
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Geez, what do you ppl do to your keyboards?! LOL

can I use bleach and hot water?
Nice post.

dkd711 said:   Geez, what do you ppl do to your keyboards?! LOL

you mean, "what DON'T i do to my keyboards?"

The keyboard looks cool and the price is okay. Can save $20 every one. Buy one for my young brother.

dkd711 said:   Geez, what do you ppl do to your keyboards?! LOL

You should probably wear latex gloves before touching someone else's keyboard and mouse. Probably not a good idea to sit in their chairs either.

I like this keyboard. The price is also okay. In for one.

Get to check out and it says not awailable for shipping in store pick-up only? nearest store with it in stock is 30 miles away.

Awww, not dishwasher-safe.

User guide says use dishwashing liquid, water under 120 degrees, and air dry for 8 hours.

riznick said:   dkd711 said:   Geez, what do you ppl do to your keyboards?! LOL

You should probably wear latex gloves before touching someone else's keyboard and mouse. Probably not a good idea to sit in their chairs either.

I actually drown all that stuff with Lysol if I have to use a shared PC at work.

riznick said:   dkd711 said:   Geez, what do you ppl do to your keyboards?! LOL

And door knobs, elevator buttons, shopping cart handles, ATM/credit card key pads, bathroom faucet handles, paper money and coins, handshakes, etc., etc. And don't get me started on public transportation and break-room kitchens. That's why I don't leave my house anymore.

Buckmann said: Awww, not dishwasher-safe.
How about washing machines?

would be perfect if it's wireless

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014