• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

ok, I love cast iron, I like woot, but I will not pay a 15 dollar premium to have a woot logo on the pan. I also wonder if having it thinner in the middle will cause an even hotter hot spot in the middle since there is less material there to dispurse the heat.

Nice find. I wanna to buy one for mymother. Thanks OP for taking time t share thie deal. The price is also okay, 25% off.

It's $18.79 at WalMart http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/Lodge-12-Cast-Iron-Skillet/5969633

I guess I'm not the target customer or demo Woot had in mind when they commissioned these skillets from Lodge. I LOVE cast iron cookware and Lodge is the best there is (IMO), but I won't pay more just to advertise for Woot in my home. Counterfit has a very good point too about the thinner metal being a possible issue. What was Woot thinking?

Now that song Things That Make You Go Hmm is in my head!

Edited to add - The non-Woot at Newegg deal is a good deal. $17.99 with free shipping beats Amazon's current price of $18.97 & FSSS or free w/Prime.

Right...because your company is so cool, I'm gonna pay almost twice for the privilege of advertising for you. On my cookware, which very few are ever going to see or examine that closely.

If it's just a one dollar difference, I would pay a premium to buy from Amazon.

Woot is Amazon

I can't help myself.

Am I the only one picturing some poor soul with an exclamation point branded on their face?

Who wants an iron skillet that has marks that can be linked back to the scene of the crime?

The body is in the kitchen. Looks like someone..
Takes off glasses..
couldn't take the heat.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014