• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

restaurants deal
Disclaimer
Click HERE for a cool Gift Card Deal towards Maggiano's, Macaroni Grill, Chili's, or On the Border. It's $5 for a $10 gift card. Free Shipping!

You can also get $3 Saveology credit from voting in the mock election http://www.saveology.com/specials/presidential-election

However, the $3 credit will not work towards this gift card deal. You should just save it anyways for when you need it. PLUS you win an additional $3 if you picked the candidate who wins. SO a guaranteed $3 and a chance of getting $6!

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Too bad they don't accept PayPal.

For new members only.

bl0316 said:   For new members only.

I'm not happy about that.

One can guess it is new members only...
yet is helpful to put it in the title.

Is this a good site like Groupon and Living Social ? Have heard of them, but not sure if they have customer services issues.

cool, thanks, in for one. And the survey

These people are a scam, do NOT purchase anything from them.

tajar96 said:   Is this a good site like Groupon and Living Social ? Have heard of them, but not sure if they have customer services issues.

No.
They only like new customers (all the good deals are for new customers).
My take is they're trying to up their customer # and then dump it to whoever is dumb enough to buy them out.

WTF i have to call them on the phone to redeem?

***Every good deal is for first time members only. They then make you call to get the deal, so they then try to aggressively upsell you. What a SCAM!!!!!!

jmeeks said:   ***Every good deal is for first time members only. They then make you call to get the deal, so they then try to aggressively upsell you. What a SCAM!!!!!!
After the CSR notes down your e-mail address (that you used to purchase), your name, and address, just let the CSR do her/his job to read you what they're trying to upsell and then simply decline it. The one I spoke with didn't try anything further and simply said to expect the GC in the mail within 7 to 10 business days. Yes, not convenient but only took a few minutes.

If anybody bought this particular deal and successfully redeemed the voucher through https://www.redeemthisnow.com/ , I'd appreciate hearing about it. The GC I bought 2 weeks ago couldn't be redeemed through that site (kept saying invalid voucher #). I wonder if that was just a glitch or if they've closed that redemption door.

can anyone confirm they were able to or not able to redeem it through https://www.redeemthisnow.com/ site?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014