• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
meijer custom coupon printed at my local Meijers saying all meijer Gift Card Purchases of $50 or more would get a $5 custom coupon print out (good for future purchase at meijer) at time of purchase. Coupon does not mention it is only for my location, but YMMV. Must purchase gift card between 11/11/2012 - 11/17/2012. NO mention on when custom coupon expires or what its limitations are.

Member Summary

Coupon if you Can
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Meijer Coupon
Thanks s002axb
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks

Does it have to be a meijer's brand gift card, or can I get the restaurant and other cards? Any limit? I don't think they carry The Home Depot gift cards I will be needing, but it would be a little better than Kroger gas points. I need to grocery shop tonight, so I will see if I can find anything at my local store.

I have attached a scan of the checkout coupon. Hope that helps!

Anyone try to buy $100 and see if they get $10 coupon?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.