Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
NO FREE stuff in any national chains, seems all these info on National chains to get FREE stuff is wrong!

JediFreeStuff (Nov. 06, 2012 @ 4:06p) |

Please delete those that aren't true and waste people's time and gas $!!!

JediFreeStuff (Nov. 06, 2012 @ 4:25p) |

That yahoo article says that if your candidate lost, JetBlue will enter you in a drawing. The 1,006 winners get to leav... (more)

ColorBoutique (Nov. 06, 2012 @ 11:20p) |

Fox and Hound and Bailey's Sports Grille will give you a free appetizer with any purchase if wearing an "I Voted" sticker
-------

Two more links (taken from diff. FW thread)

http://blogs.trb.com/features/consumer/shopping/blog/2012/11/vote_and_get_freebies_on_elect.html

http://livingonthecheap.com/2012/11/restaurants-offer-election-day-deals-2/
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!

chick fil a is good deal!

Thanks OP!

I voted early so no sticker, BTW those are good freebies

Where do I get a free "I Voted" sticker?

I don't think I've seen them at my precinct.

Is this on election day election day or can I go today?

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Where do I get a free "I Voted" sticker?

I don't think I've seen them at my precinct.

Most of us just keep voting until they give us one.

diegodzkijunk said:   I voted early so no sticker, BTW those are good freebies

Same here... no sticker with absentee ballots...

I voted early and accidentally grabbed an extra sticker so I'm excited to get Chick Fil A. I hope mine is participating. Usually the fine print kills the deal for me.

No locations in Kansas City doing Chick Fil A promotion.

Is the starbucks thing confirmed? Everything I read seems to indicate they haven't specified that they are doing [free coffee] this year.

Looks like Starbucks is doing wristbands. Can't find anything on free coffee

jschuman said:   
Most of us just keep voting until they give us one.

Ah, a fellow Chicagoan I see.

Can i use my i voted early sticker?

heres info on the free starbucks bracelet

"One year ago, Starbucks and Opportunity Finance Network®R teamed up to launch the Create Jobs for USA Fund. With your support, we've raised more than $15 million to help community businesses get the funding they needed to hire and retain more American workers.

To celebrate all that we can accomplish together, the Schultz Family Foundation has recently made a $1 million contribution in honor of Starbucks customers. And on Tuesday, November 6 – Election Day – we'll offer an INDIVISIBLE wristband to all who visit our stores."

FrugalFreak said:   chick fil a is good deal!

Ya, but the chick-fil-a deal is only valid if you voted for Mitt!

Not free, but $10 off $20 Macaroni Grill order to go with code RMGTOGO
and 20% off your order at UrbanOutfitters if you say "yes I voted" at the register

Also Not Free (sorry) but $5 off $30 at California Pizza Kitchen for Election bandwagon:
(sorry, looks like its a repost from other weirdly worded post, and it got red.. I apologize....)

"Place your order online and enter promo code "VOTED" to receive $5 off your
take-out order of $30 or more
(the week of November 5-9).
Ordering at the take-out counter?
Just mention this offer when you place
your order."

Hmph. I staffed a polling place in Canada last year, and Tim Hortons did nothing anywhere in the country. But, sure, this Canadian company comes to the US and gives out free stuff. Jerks.

MrHat7 said:   Can i use my i voted early sticker?vote early and often

Chick-fil-A will give you a free chicken sandwich with an "I Voted" sticker
I'm skeptical of this one. Has Chick-fil-A done this in the past? I don't see this being officially promoted anywhere by Chick-fil-A.

I added Fox and Hound and Bailey's Sports Grille to the QS.

I have known what you wanna to say. Thank you very much.

I voted early and got a sicker NP. Thanks for the info about the deals!

good one .

Can't find anything about the Ben & Jerrys deal.

If you ask they will probably give you it without the sticker.. it's not exactly a big deal.

just came back from starbucks...no free coffee for voting =(

Heim said:   If you ask they will probably give you it without the sticker.. it's not exactly a big deal.

It's actually against the law if they don't.

Double post.

No free Chick Fil A Mason OH (:

Love all the hype the election is getting!

No free Starbucks coffee (GA). They did, however, give out free INDIVISIBLE wristbands to people who voted.

FYI. "Business owners beware: Offering a discount or a freebie to voters Tuesday is illegal. But despite a clear federal ban on such activities, they've only proliferated in recent years."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2012/11/votingrela...

"The issue also forced national chains Starbucks, Ben & Jerry's and Krispy Kreme to modify their promotions in 2008 to avoid running afoul of election law."

turtlebug said:   No free Starbucks coffee (GA). They did, however, give out free INDIVISIBLE wristbands to people who voted.My Starbucks had no idea about it when I asked.

no free krispy kreme and chick-fil-a in Ontario, CA. Didn't bother to go to SB.

Skipping 9 Messages...
That yahoo article says that if your candidate lost, JetBlue will enter you in a drawing. The 1,006 winners get to leave the country. I'm serious. That is too funny!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014