• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
In for 3. Thx!

(BTW, I noticed that for shipping it doesn't show free when it is "estimated", but once I started checking out - the checkout summary is correct before you click on the final 'ok' button.)

In for 6..Nieces and Nephews going to love this.

Free shipping works! Thanks OP!

Got in on this same time last year...Nice deal! We use ours on top of the quilt.

Darn, placed three personalized fleece throws ($10 each) in the cart and I get the following error:

Promo Code

Free Personalization on Select Items!Not eligible for this order
Free Shipping on your entire order with the purchase a Personalized Item!Not eligible for this order

See our current promos here.

$7.95 of shipping is added. Is the promotion over already?

Sorry, just read all the post from above and will try again later.

Just purchased 11! Promo still works.

Blanket now $12

Promo code is invalid now.

So much for being good through 11/7, just sent to order and as stated above blankets are now $12 and code is not valid.

looks like the free personalization is gone too now?

What a great idea! Thanks for the Share!

I had problems with their website last night so I called this morning and was still able to get the deal (primarily because I said the website wasn't working - which in my case was true).

Thank you, great deal, got three for my nieces and nephews.

is this for selected throws only? i'm seeing some marked to $12 and some like the Avengers at full price $19.50.

Whew, got in for 8 last night while the code was still working.

That's half my Festivus shopping done in one fell swoop. Many thanks to the OP

krislai said:   is this for selected throws only? i'm seeing some marked to $12 and some like the Avengers at full price $19.50.
It was for select fleece throws - yesterday they were $10, today they're $12

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014