RadioShack Black Friday Ad

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

RadioShack
See RadioShack promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

radioshack (82.66kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
No, most are stolen.

yesidonoitall (Nov. 06, 2012 @ 11:50p) |

From DN
By now you're probably wondering if there were any deals in RadioShack's Black Friday ad that were worth your tim... (more)

jimates (Nov. 07, 2012 @ 4:42a) |

Only thing I see, is the 32 GB Flash Drive for 9.99

Nothing else

vivek11 (Nov. 07, 2012 @ 10:40a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is it just me or are these "deals" kind of disappointing?

I sometimes think FW has made me such a cheapskate even a fairly decent deal makes me think "nahh ... I can do better."

RadioShack have to be kidding about this BLU RAY DVD player price...($59.99 Blu-ray Players Digix Blu-ray Disc Player w/ Wi-Fi (BD-520) )...The same model its avaliable now on Amazon.com for the same price.....!!

Now RadioShack is the first electronics store removed from my BF lists.

When it comes to BF, R/S never disappoints in their ability to disappoint.

Well, I think RadioShack makes us save most important thing - time.

Actually, the Audiovox Onyx satellite radio is a decent unit and for $29 (Amazon - $50) isn't a bad price if you don't have it built in. Might even buy a spare. Not sure I'd go there early for it though.

Bagofchips said:   Actually, the Audiovox Onyx satellite radio is a decent unit and for $29 (Amazon - $50) isn't a bad price if you don't have it built in. Might even buy a spare. Not sure I'd go there early for it though.

I for one am pretty sure that you can go there at noon and get everything you want on the ad in time.

This is such a bummer I was planning on starting my BF off with RadioShack but I guess not...better luck next. Off to best buy!

only possible deal i see is xbox 169.99 - 30 cash (not sure what that can beused for

I'm confused here. I thought magic jack plus didn't need Internet modem, but just plugged into the wall. Answer, please.

I did get a good belly laugh at the HDMI offering.

Gnomie said:   I'm confused here. I thought magic jack plus didn't need Internet modem, but just plugged into the wall. Answer, please.

I did get a good belly laugh at the HDMI offering.

Magicjack plus needs to be connected to Internet using RJ45 connector and needs power.

So, if the power goes out, so does the telephone. Thanks, Rbsolanki!

Decent price on the Mototola SB6121 Modem. $69.99 A savings of $30 on Staples regular price and $20 on their usual sale price.

What a joke for a BF flyer !

IrfanPathan said:   only possible deal i see is xbox 169.99 - 30 cash (not sure what that can beused for

I missed this. What part of the ad is that in?

Fine print in the Ad says your earn a $10.00 coupon on every $50.00. You can earn multiple coupons in a transaction. To get the coupons you need to provide your email address and they will be emailed to you in 7 days. Once you get them, they can only be used one at a time.

anonguy said:   Is it just me or are these "deals" kind of disappointing?

I sometimes think FW has made me such a cheapskate even a fairly decent deal makes me think "nahh ... I can do better."

Haha, so true!!

mvkkreddy said:   RadioShack have to be kidding about this BLU RAY DVD player price...($59.99 Blu-ray Players Digix Blu-ray Disc Player w/ Wi-Fi (BD-520) )...The same model its avaliable now on Amazon.com for the same price.....!!

And CowBoom has a Toshiba Blu-Ray NEW, right now for $29.99 (albeit wireless adapter extra, but has ethernet for BD live)

Geckogod2 said:   Fine print in the Ad says your earn a $10.00 coupon on every $50.00. You can earn multiple coupons in a transaction. To get the coupons you need to provide your email address and they will be emailed to you in 7 days. Once you get them, they can only be used one at a time.

Thanks!

Plus I am an idiot and didn't even see there was a second set of pages (and that's where the xbox is).

People still buy GPS units?

kleinnj said:   People still buy GPS units?

Yes. This past weekend one shopping channel sold more than 20,000 units of Garmin.

kleinnj said:   People still buy GPS units?

No, most are stolen.

From DN
By now you're probably wondering if there were any deals in RadioShack's Black Friday ad that were worth your time. Truth be told, aside from the PS3 250GB console we mentioned above, we could not find any. Many times RadioShack's prices were above the manufacturer's retail price or significantly higher than prices we've already seen throughout the year. As a result, this ad gets two thumbs down from our Editors

Only thing I see, is the 32 GB Flash Drive for 9.99

Nothing else

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014