• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get 20% Off iTunes Gift Cards
For a short time, Reward Zone« members get 20% off all iTunes gift cards.
Enjoy one-stop entertainment with iTunes gift cards. Each card features an iTunes Store code redeemable for music, movies, TV shows, games, apps and more. Hurry, offer is only valid 11/4/12-11/10/12.

Offer available online and in store.

Shop BestBuy.com and use your member number.

Or shop a Best Buy store near you. To redeem, claim offer and show coupon or Reward Zone member number at purchase.

Log into your RZ account at http://www.myrz.com and then click OFFERS > OFFERS & PROMOTIONS and look for the deal. I'd post the in-store coupon, but it has my membership number listed on it.

Save 20% off iTunes Gift Cards

Offer valid on:
$15 Gift Card - SKU 4056184
$25 Gift Card - SKU 4056175
$50 Gift Card - SKU 4056111
$100 Gift Card - SKU 4056157

Limit 5 per membership.

I have my RZ number already linked to my BestBuy.com account and the cards show discounted online if I try to buy them.

Member Summary

iTunes
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For whatever reason, I'm only receiving a coupon to print and use in store. Still, good savings.

Nice find! Got my coupon printed and waiting to be used.

gamevader said:   For whatever reason, I'm only receiving a coupon to print and use in store. Still, good savings.

The coupon says not good at BestBuy.com but if you go into your BestBuy.com profile and link your RewardZone.com account to it, the pricing shows up online, too (the actual offer on the RZ website says ONLINE AND IN STORE). Also, according to the fine print, you don't even need the coupon in-stores - just provide your Reward Zone membership number.

i linked my rz acct but it's only showing me the 15% that everyone gets

emaij said:   i linked my rz acct but it's only showing me the 15% that everyone gets

It stopped showing online for me too (just checked again). It was showing the other day when I posted this. I did an online chat and they said they are having troubles with the website, but if you don't want to go in store, you can call on the phone and order and they will honor the pricing. Of course, YMMV via that route.

I tried to use my coupon in store and it didn't work. The cashier assumed I used it earlier, and I was in a hurry so I didn't fight it. Still got the 15% off though. Tried to use it online after I got home, still no 20% off. I see from earlier posts that the website is having difficulties, but has anyone else had trouble getting the 20% off in store? I only tried to get the 5 card limit, so that's not the problem. My husband tried his RZ account too, same problems.

pancreaspants said:   I tried to use my coupon in store and it didn't work. The cashier assumed I used it earlier, and I was in a hurry so I didn't fight it. Still got the 15% off though. Tried to use it online after I got home, still no 20% off. I see from earlier posts that the website is having difficulties, but has anyone else had trouble getting the 20% off in store? I only tried to get the 5 card limit, so that's not the problem. My husband tried his RZ account too, same problems.

Same thing here. Took coupon into store. Tried to purchase 1 $100 dollar card and it came up $85. Lame best buy.

pancreaspants said:   I tried to use my coupon in store and it didn't work. The cashier assumed I used it earlier, and I was in a hurry so I didn't fight it. Still got the 15% off though. Tried to use it online after I got home, still no 20% off. I see from earlier posts that the website is having difficulties, but has anyone else had trouble getting the 20% off in store? I only tried to get the 5 card limit, so that's not the problem. My husband tried his RZ account too, same problems.

You should have told them to keep it. 20% off it pretty common, I have always gotten 20% off the past several years.

I linked my rewards zone account, but the discount is not showing up.

rhumbaclave said:   pancreaspants said:   I tried to use my coupon in store and it didn't work. The cashier assumed I used it earlier, and I was in a hurry so I didn't fight it. Still got the 15% off though. Tried to use it online after I got home, still no 20% off. I see from earlier posts that the website is having difficulties, but has anyone else had trouble getting the 20% off in store? I only tried to get the 5 card limit, so that's not the problem. My husband tried his RZ account too, same problems.

Same thing here. Took coupon into store. Tried to purchase 1 $100 dollar card and it came up $85. Lame best buy.

I printed the coupon the other day and was planning to go to bestbuy. glad i didn't.

shame on bestbuy. it's been so long and they still didn't fix it

Now I am receiving my extra discount, but only on one card per transaction instead of all five at once. I guess it's progress... I've only tried again in store, not online.

Had to go in store and pull up the ad on their own website to show the manager at our store. They had no idea. Had bought some and did not realize it only did 15% so I went back and got a refund and got the 20% but most of them seem to have no clue about it.

So, here's what happened tonight, and yes I'm just gloating here... Bought a $50 GC and showed him the RZ code from the app. He couldn't figure out how to override the 15% that was already there. So another cashier just said, yeah you have to manually add the 20%, it's an error. Sooooo, I got 15% and then a stacked 20%. And because I'm a dick, I went and grabbed another $100 card and did it again. Thanks bestbuy...

DealCow said:   So, here's what happened tonight, and yes I'm just gloating here... Bought a $50 GC and showed him the RZ code from the app. He couldn't figure out how to override the 15% that was already there. So another cashier just said, yeah you have to manually add the 20%, it's an error. Sooooo, I got 15% and then a stacked 20%. And because I'm a dick, I went and grabbed another $100 card and did it again. Thanks bestbuy...

With all the people who missed out on the correct discount, I'm sure they made a lot more money than they lost on your transaction. If they're ignorant enough to mistakenly give you that extra discount, maybe they have it comming.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014