• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Toys R Us has these on sale for $8.99. Go to the service desk at target, and show them the toysrus.com page on your phone or a printout. Make sure to have the Target Online Price Match policy available if asked. The UPC on the toysrus.com page matches the UPC on the batteries in the store. In my case, Target adjusted it from $12.19 down to $8.99. There was a coupon in the paper a week or two ago which takes these down to $5.99 or ~$1.50/battery.

Toys R Us
See Toys R Us coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Duracell Precharged 4-Pack
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
LOL seriously? Maybe I should start a new topic with "Eneloop" on it to trigger your alert again. I would like to see ... (more)

whatever7 (Nov. 07, 2012 @ 5:56a) |

I just bought these at Toys R Us they also had to price match their own online price to bring these down to $5.99 after ... (more)

breinig (Nov. 07, 2012 @ 9:08a) |

I have being using the 2000 mAh Eneloops in my Canon S5iS for years with great results. I have never, however, used an ... (more)

joefla70 (Nov. 07, 2012 @ 9:26a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you use the Eneloop charger for these?

mpattdu said:   Can you use the Eneloop charger for these?
I use Eneloop charger for all rechargables

Thanks for putting "Eneloop Clone" in the title, triggering a topic alert for me and wasting my time.

Those with an interest in Eneloop batteries already know that Duracell Precharged are sometimes re-branded Eneloops.

If you are going to link this product to Eneloops, at least include a link that explains how to tell the difference between an Eneloop rebrand and a Rayovac Hybrid rebrand.

neo1022 said:   Thanks for putting "Eneloop Clone" in the title, triggering a topic alert for me and wasting my time.

Those with an interest in Eneloop batteries already know that Duracell Precharged are sometimes re-branded Eneloops.

If you are going to link this product to Eneloops, at least include a link that explains how to tell the difference between an Eneloop rebrand and a Rayovac Hybrid rebrand.

Hmmmm !

Maybe you could supply the link ?

It sounds like I can get the same price at Toys R Us directly. Is that right? Or do they not take coupons?

Either way, thanks OP for the heads up.

neo1022 said:   Thanks for putting "Eneloop Clone" in the title, triggering a topic alert for me and wasting my time.

perhaps as a senior member, you could help the OP out and post the link you are referring to. maybe the OP is unaware of these differences. sounds like it could be helpful information for all.

how much time did you waste reading this post? you did have enough time to post a reply.

battery comparison
Disclaimer
Top of battery = white = japanese made eneloop

Top of battery = black = chinese made rayovac

It's nice to be nice

What?

Is there a link for the coupon?

MeIsCheap said:   perhaps as a senior member, you could help the OP out and post the link you are referring to. maybe the OP is unaware of these differences. sounds like it could be helpful information for all.

I didn't post the link because the point is that the OP should not have put "(Eneloop Clone)" in the title. People who have a topic alert set up for "Eneloop" don't want email about every type of generic LSD battery in which there is a mediocre deal.

How would it be received if I posted a deal with the title "Xbox 360 (video game system like Playstation 3)"?

The OP got lucky here in that some variants of Duracells are rebadged Eneloops, but I doubt he knew that. And that certainly isn't the case for the other threads I've seen about off-brand LSD batteries that are always rebadged Rayovacs.

Just post what the item is, not what it's sorta similar to.

myrebates2 said:   Is there a link for the coupon?

yah the coupon would help? was it in a flyer/ad? or on the net somewhere? how do i search for it? what term to use to find it?

neo1022 said:   MeIsCheap said:   perhaps as a senior member, you could help the OP out and post the link you are referring to. maybe the OP is unaware of these differences. sounds like it could be helpful information for all.

I didn't post the link because the point is that the OP should not have put "(Eneloop Clone)" in the title. People who have a topic alert set up for "Eneloop" don't want email about every type of generic LSD battery in which there is a mediocre deal.

How would it be received if I posted a deal with the title "Xbox 360 (video game system like Playstation 3)"?

The OP got lucky here in that some variants of Duracells are rebadged Eneloops, but I doubt he knew that. And that certainly isn't the case for the other threads I've seen about off-brand LSD batteries that are always rebadged Rayovacs.

Congratulations you win the award for most entitled person I have met on the internet all week. Enjoy your prize of being allowed to complain about lines at the grocery store and kids walking on your lawn.

neo1022 said:   MeIsCheap said:   perhaps as a senior member, you could help the OP out and post the link you are referring to. maybe the OP is unaware of these differences. sounds like it could be helpful information for all.

How would it be received if I posted a deal with the

title "Xbox 360 (video game system like Playstation 3)"?

Not only did you waste your time reading a thread you were not interested in you wasted everyones time by posting rants no one wants to see. Go back to your moms basement and watch your batteries charge, and dont come out until you are willing to be nice.

Getting back on topic...

Good deal, however it should be noted that genuine eneloops are available every day at Costco. 10 pk of AA's or 12 pk of AAA's for 19.99.

Having said that, I did notice last week that the costco sign had the little asterisk on them. I think that means they will no longer be stocking that particular item once they run out. Could also mean that they will be selling the same batteries in different packaging/quantities.

... or could be that their stock will be replaced by the 3rd gen Eneloop.

If it's an eneloop rebrand that means it's the same as eneloop, just different branding/packaging., so what's the problem? If you wanted to buy a genuine eneloop, what's the difference if you bought this rebrand?

I'm fat

Grow up!

The $3 Duracell coupon was in the P&G insert of the Sunday paper 10/28/12.

Does anyone know the mAh rating for this battery? I couldn't find it even in the Duracell site.

thegame81 said:   Does anyone know the mAh rating for this battery? I couldn't find it even in the Duracell site.

BH has these listed as a 2000 mAh .

Here's link!

@ breinig - Thank you!

2000 mAh will barely cut it for a digital camera or external flash. Will hang on for something 2500+ mAh. Good deal never the less, especially with the coupon.

thegame81 said:   @ breinig - Thank you!

2000 mAh will barely cut it for a digital camera or external flash. Will hang on for something 2500+ mAh. Good deal never the less, especially with the coupon.

I know what your saying I generally stay away from the 2000 mAh batteries my Pearstone's are 2300 and work great in my flashes. But the Eneloop's have been getting good reviews in the photo world so I think I might give these a try at this price. If they don't work well I'll use them in my kids toys.

So which ones does Target have?

Thanks for posting this info. I didn't realize there was a difference, although I mostly have Eneloops that I bought at Costco. I'd rather send my money to Japan over China; Japan's economy can use the help, too.

Slickone said:   So which ones does Target have?

I just got back from my local Target, and they had the white-topped batteries, so these would be the Eneloop clones.

Thanks OP, and thanks to all who supplied the information on these batteries.

LOL seriously? Maybe I should start a new topic with "Eneloop" on it to trigger your alert again. I would like to see your irate reply.

I just bought these at Toys R Us they also had to price match their own online price to bring these down to $5.99 after coupon. I bought 2 packages 1 charger with batteries those ended up being the black top FYI and the 4 pack were the White tops. Just a heads up.

thegame81 said:   @ breinig - Thank you!

I have being using the 2000 mAh Eneloops in my Canon S5iS for years with great results. I have never, however, used an external flash.

Sanyo does make a 2500 mAh Eneloop called "XX", but they are more pricey.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.