Text

Bonus -- 3-in-1 accessory kit

In stock.

Member Summary

ipad
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While this appears to be a good price, keep in mind this is the Ipad (3rd Gen) released last spring with the older A5X chip and the old 30 pin dock connector. The "New" Ipad (4th Generation) updated last month has the newer A6X chip and lightning connector, like in the iPhone 5, the and faster wi-fi (according to the website).

FYI, The Apple Store sells the 16 gig, Wi-Fi only 3rd Gen Ipad refurbished, with the same Apple 1 year warranty (as on the brand new ones) for $379. I've bought two refurb apple iphones over the years and they've always looked new to me.

Apple Store is out of stock of refurb iPad3. Select store might carry them.

sillar68 said:   While this appears to be a good price, keep in mind this is the Ipad (3rd Gen) released last spring with the older A5X chip and the old 30 pin dock connector. The "New" Ipad (4th Generation) updated last month has the newer A6X chip and lightning connector, like in the iPhone 5, the and faster wi-fi (according to the website).

FYI, The Apple Store sells the 16 gig, Wi-Fi only 3rd Gen Ipad refurbished, with the same Apple 1 year warranty (as on the brand new ones) for $379. I've bought two refurb apple iphones over the years and they've always looked new to me.

Bad deal. With discover card/online/apple you get 10% Cash Back. Get the iPad 4 for this price. $499-$49(Discover Cash Back) = $449

Black iPad 16GB refurbished is in stock now for $379 again.

king0fSpades said:   Bad deal. With discover card/online/apple you get 10% Cash Back. Get the iPad 4 for this price. $499-$49(Discover Cash Back) = $449

How do you get 10%? I see 5%? Or is if 5% apple retailer and another 5% Dept. Store / online? Are you sure you get both? I haven't tried, but was curious.

Very true. I was looking for good deals on iPad when I came across this.

BTW, Discover has cb on WalMart (5%) right? Tag along the online 5% quarterly offer?

449-10%+tax

king0fSpades said:   Bad deal. With discover card/online/apple you get 10% Cash Back. Get the iPad 4 for this price. $499-$49(Discover Cash Back) = $449

DreamBucket said:   king0fSpades said:   Bad deal. With discover card/online/apple you get 10% Cash Back. Get the iPad 4 for this price. $499-$49(Discover Cash Back) = $449

How do you get 10%? I see 5%? Or is if 5% apple retailer and another 5% Dept. Store / online? Are you sure you get both? I haven't tried, but was curious.

No question about it. You can stack those.

You should check the fine print on the Discover Cash Back. It says that the Cash Back is not valid on latest Ipad or Ipad Mini.
Text taken from Discover site:

Apple Store
Earn 5% CashBack Bonus

Shop the Apple Store for the iPad, iPhone, MacBook Family, iMac, iPod and Apple TV, plus the latest curated accessories for your favorite Apple device. Enjoy free shipping on every order over $50 and earn 5% CashBack Bonus from ShopDiscover when you shop at the Apple Store.

•Offer not valid on gift wrap, gift card, gift certificate, iTunes, Apple One to One Membership, Bose products, Apple in-store tutorial services, shipping, taxes, and other service fees
•Offer not valid on iPad mini and iPad with Retina Display
•Offer is not valid in combination with any offers found outside ShopDiscover
•Must link to retailer site from the ShopDiscover Web page found at Discovercard.com and use your Discover Card for each transaction
•Offer is subject to change, including termination, without notice
CashBack Bonus will only be rewarded to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case reward will only be issued for up to two (2) units within a 30-day period.
•Merchants may change their prices at any time; CashBack Bonus is calculated on the merchant site price if different from what is seen on ShopDiscover
•The promotional CashBack Bonus will be applied to your account within 8 weeks after the order has shipped

Thanks for the mention. I placed the order for IPAD mini with the discover card. If I knew it, I would not use the discover card any more.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014