• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Belkin Basic N150 Wireless 4-Port Router @ CowBoom.com - $14.99
compare at $27.99
Shipping adds $5.00
Expires On: Nov 5, 2012 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Belkin Basic N150 Wireless 4-Port Router
Thanks gamevader
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

We've seen the N300 a few times at ~$20 shipped and the dual band N600 ~$30 shipped. I say pass on the N150 for ~$20, unless you just have to have one now. (Based not on value of the N150, but on previous better deals on the N300, N600).

EDIT: My mistake (below), the N150 on Amazon is the Connect N150, not the Basic N150... not sure of the difference yet, if there is one. Just from the model number, I'd say the one on Amazon for only $2.52 more is actually better or more recent than the Basic N150 posted above.

The N150 is $22.52 direct from Amazon (+ filler for over $25 free ship), so this 'hot deal' is only saving ~$2.53 over other sources.
http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Connect-Wireless-Router-Generation/...

PS. Just double checked and the Belkin Share N300 is still only $22.67 from Amazon (with FSSS). Just no good reason at all to spend $19.99 on this N150. I can't imagine why it was picked as a top deal with no feedback at all.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0045HG53K

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014