Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Women's or Kids' Shoes B1G1

Discount applied in cart

Free shipping on $49+

Terms: valid 11/4/12 (12:00AM CST) - 11/7/12 (11:59PM CST). Discount offer applies to products Sold by Sears only and in the cart. Excludes Powered by Shoebuy, Athletics, Clearance, and Great Price. Offer not valid with other coupon offers.

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kids' Shoes B1G1 (228.40kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

This does not work; i've tried 3 times using different types of shoes and it still doesn't work. So annoyed.

Agr8RN said:   This does not work; i've tried 3 times using different types of shoes and it still doesn't work. So annoyed.

It just worked for me. I put two women's shows into my cart, one price $39.99 and the other $49.99. When I went to the cart, the price on the lower priced shoe is crossed out and reentered as $0.00, standard shipping is listed as free, and my "Estimated Pre-tax Total" is $49.99.

ETA: What items did you add your cart? Do they meet the conditions specified in the OP?

I wanted 2 pair of Reebok's, was a no-go because they are 'athletic shoes'. Tried it with 2 pair
of women's casual shoes and worked perfect... B1G1 free!!! ($39.99 X 2 - $39.99 = $39.99 for 2 pair)

A very good deal for me (except my Reeboks)... green for OP

Not working for me. Every shoe I add to my cart has a sale price though, maybe it has to be a regular price shoe?

brooke789 said:   Not working for me. Every shoe I add to my cart has a sale price though, maybe it has to be a regular price shoe?

The terms only exclude clearance and Great Price shoes, and combining with other coupon offers.

I just kept at it and ended up getting 6 pairs of shoes for my toddlers and 2 pairs of bedroom shoes for $62 total.

There doesn't seem to be a way to tell what is a "Great Price" or "Clearance" as opposed to a sale price. It seemed that certain brands were excluded. I couldn't get anything Converse to work (even regular price) nor Keds
brand. (I was only looking in kids and toddler specifically).

Here are some great deals I found -- each of these are available in multiple colors and girl/boy options:
Toddler Mickey/Minnie bedroom shoes $9.99
Toddler Girls Dress shoes - $16.99/17.99
Bongo Slip-On $12.99
Joe Boxer Slip-Ons $12.99
Toddler Boy dress shoes $16.99

BTW -- I found the best way to see if something qualified was to add two to your cart. If the price shoes double it doesn't work, if is shoes quantity of 2 and the price of 1 it works.

brooke789 said:   I just kept at it and ended up getting 6 pairs of shoes for my toddlers and 2 pairs of bedroom shoes for $62 total.

There doesn't seem to be a way to tell what is a "Great Price" or "Clearance" as opposed to a sale price. It seemed that certain brands were excluded. I couldn't get anything Converse to work (even regular price) nor Keds
brand. (I was only looking in kids and toddler specifically).

Now that's the FW spirit!!!

Note that Converse and Keds
are generally considered athletic brands, so any footwear manufactured by them probably get lumped into one category, regardless of the actual style of each shoe.

Hope you enjoy your purchases.

fivetalents said:   Agr8RN said:   This does not work; i've tried 3 times using different types of shoes and it still doesn't work. So annoyed.

It just worked for me. I put two women's shows into my cart, one price $39.99 and the other $49.99. When I went to the cart, the price on the lower priced shoe is crossed out and reentered as $0.00, standard shipping is listed as free, and my "Estimated Pre-tax Total" is $49.99.

ETA: What items did you add your cart? Do they meet the conditions specified in the OP?

I tried ones that weren't on sale, ones that were on sale, etc. Finally found some that apply to the sale; it's annoying you have to click on the shoe and look on right side of page and it will say if it is eligible or not.

I did find some shoes, but of course the slippers I wanted were not eligible...
Good sale still if you find an eligible shoe.

Agr8RN said:   I tried ones that weren't on sale, ones that were on sale, etc. Finally found some that apply to the sale; it's annoying you have to click on the shoe and look on right side of page and it will say if it is eligible or not.

I did find some shoes, but of course the slippers I wanted were not eligible...
Good sale still if you find an eligible shoe.

I agree that Sears did a poor job in setting up the sales page - the link for the major shoe categories should take you to ONLY those shoes that are are sale. I hope you found some things you like after all of that effort.

It worked for me on two pairs of women's boots. Best part was the price for each was showing 59.99, but when added to cart one pair showed 29.99 and other was free!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014