• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Advance Auto Coupon: $50 off $100 First 500 Customers, $40 off $100 Next 1000 Customers, 30% off Almost Everything For Next 2000 Customers @ Advance Auto Parts - Up to 50% off after Coupon

free in-store pickup

Coupons
DOTW45 - $50 off $100 First 500 Customers, $40 off $100 Next 1000 Customers, 30% off Almost Everything For Next 2000 Customers

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts coupons that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Got 30% off today.

biglittle (Nov. 09, 2012 @ 10:51a) |

Thanks so much. I saved $30.00 awesome timing

leahlv (Nov. 10, 2012 @ 8:33p) |

The promotion you have attempted to redeem cannot be applied to your order: the limit of 2,000 on the total number of re... (more)

freakinout (Nov. 12, 2012 @ 7:51a) |

Used it for $50 off a ($110) battery..

I cant think of what to buy

stuffedwallet said:   I cant think of what to buy
I 2nd that guys we need something which we can buy, I have compulsive need to cash this opportunity. I already bought the batter, cannot have two unless someone tells me how?

Sweet, I needed a starter.

Bizatch said:   Used it for $50 off a ($110) battery..

Did the exact same thing. Coupled with the $25 rebate and a swap of an old battery, I got out the door for $25 + tax.

Woohoo!

davneil said:   stuffedwallet said:   I cant think of what to buy
I 2nd that guys we need something which we can buy, I have compulsive need to cash this opportunity. I already bought the batter, cannot have two unless someone tells me how?
Stock up on filters and other routine maintenance stuff. That's what I did:
Order Summary
Product Subtotal: $107.92
Discounts: -$50.00
Shipping Charges: $0.00
Tax: $4.05
Total: $61.97

ShopDiscover has 10% CashBack now for an even sweeter deal.

ETA: Just tried another order and it's down to $40 off now.

Thanks...just bought a bunch of stuff that I will eventually need at half off...

For those that bought the battery or are considering the battery: Search for $25 Rebate with Offer Code AAP-10020

Now down to $40 off..

just bought new pads and rotors for the minivan!

I could only think of wipers for my car and difference with WalMart is only a few dollars. The discount is down to 30% now.

Sweet!!

Product Subtotal: $103.46
Discounts: -$50.00
Shipping Charges: $0.00
Tax: $3.74
Total: $57.20

just got pads for my taurus all the way around... had $50 off.....while looking for a filler to save $10 shipping, lost $10.....now $40 off $100. Thanks OP

in for one. it is nice. bought extra gas tank and extension cables.

down to 30% off now.

Can still get 40% off of $100 if using code in thread here:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1231904/?utm_source=fe...

! Note: This is a $40 off 100, so.. you get 40% off of the first $100, but 0% off of $ above $100.

Dammit, they wont ship motor oil.

thanks

ghettojiggalo said:   Dammit, they wont ship motor oil.

Motor oil is excluded from the coupon anyway

* Excludes gift cards, Hot Items and special offers including, but not limited to, Buy One–Get One, 2-For-1, and Oil Change Specials.

* Excludes select items and categories: air chucks, couplers and blow guns, air compressors, air hammers, commercial tools and equipment, electrical tools and testers, engine hoists/stands, floor jacks, generators, Hot Items, hydraulic fluid and motor oil.

thanks i was part of the 1000 got 40 bucks off a couple axles for my fiances car

Got 30% off today.

Thanks so much. I saved $30.00 awesome timing

The promotion you have attempted to redeem cannot be applied to your order: the limit of 2,000 on the total number of redemptions allowed for this promotion has been reached

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014