• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
At Puritan's Pride get 10% off $50 + Free Shipping using coupon code TARMN10 and they are also offering buy 2 get 3 free! Plus don't forget FW's up to 7% Cash Back! Enjoy!

Puritan's Pride
See Puritan's Pride promo codes that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

puritans pride (8.50kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

just to help you make an informed decision, I have used saw palmetto for a few years for prostate issues. The brand that I use
controls it well enough that the doctor doesn't prescribe medications for it, and I get tested every 6 months.

I tried PP's saw palmetto last year, and it failed miserably. In the end, I was taking 6 capsules at a time, 5 times a day,
and it had NO impact what so ever on my conditions. Went back to my "regular" brand(s), and within 3 days, my symptoms where under
control again.

I fell victim to their great sales, and in the end, I regret it. If I can't trust their products on something I KNOW didn't work,
how could I trust them on other vitamins and products.

It all boils down to, you get what you pay for.

Just my experience with Puritan's Pride, as always, YMMV

I hate hearing that about any product. Sorry to hear that. I've always been happy with their brand but I have never tried saw palmetto. I like their olive leaf and other vitamins.

I have never visited their site when they have not had 2 + 3 free - of everything! And it's always been free shipping over $50. So the only part of this deal that might be beneficial is the 10% off > $50.

The main thing is, HOW do you know that what you are taking is working , or as effective as other brands
of that product?

I got lucky because I was using a product that I can TELL if it is working, plus have doctors tests to back it
up.

Because of that, and not being able to tell if such things as multi vitamins, etc., are truly doing what they are
supposed to, then I can't trust them.

There must be a reason they are making THOSE kind of deals and still staying in business.

And to add, I am a fatwallet member, so I search for the very best deals no matter what I buy, so I don't just walk into
Walgreens, cvs, etc., and buy what they have available.

So far, I have never come across any place that has similar deals to PP. So it makes me think that they may be cutting
corners on potency and such.

Again, just my opinion

If you like and trust PP, then is is a great deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014