• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Freshwater Pearl Necklace with Silver Clasp 61% off - Today Only (FatWallet Exclusive) @ Jewelry.com - $19.00
was $49.00
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Nov 6, 2012 11:59pm

This item qualifies for Jewelry.com's Best Online Price Guarantee, and 30-day money back guarantee with no questions asked returns!

If you find a lower bottom line price online within 30 days, they'll beat it by 10%!

If you're still not happy for any reason, simply return your item withing 30 days for a full refund.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Jewelry.com
See Jewelry.com discounts that earn 7.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Freshwater Pearl Necklace with Silver Clasp 61% off - Today Only (FatWallet Exclusive)
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Jewelry.com Coupons:
    SEPT20
    20% off and Free shipping on any order (expires 10/1/14)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

what's the length of the necklace? that's very important in deciding to buy or not to buy.

And the size & quality of the pearls?

Just used PEARL60 coupon code to get an additional 60% off!

Freshwater Pearl Necklace with Silver Clasp
Price per Item: $7.60 Quantity: 1 Total Price: $7.60

While I'm a bit skeptical of the FW / Jewelry.com relationship and the overall deal quality of these daily deals, it was cheap enough that I rolled the dice and picked up one of these for my 7 yr old daughter.

Per customer service the necklace is 17 1/2 inches long.

PEARL60 coupon code listed above worked!

CA2DC said:   ...it was cheap enough that I rolled the dice and picked up one of these...

Exactly!

Gringgo said:   Just used PEARL60 coupon code to get an additional 60% off!

Coupon code PEARL60 not valid. Please note: Most coupons cannot be used with sale-priced merchandise.

no matter what pearl item i picked, code doesn't work.

I'd be more than willing to give any young lady a free pearl necklace...

7 hours to get the pearl necklace joke? FW is slipping...

linrick said:   Gringgo said:   Just used PEARL60 coupon code to get an additional 60% off!

Coupon code PEARL60 not valid. Please note: Most coupons cannot be used with sale-priced merchandise.

no matter what pearl item i picked, code doesn't work.

Firstly, it was valid when I used it and I even posted the final price I received. If it didn't work for you, then they obviously removed it. Maybe it would be better to use "coupon xxxxxx is no longer valid" since it was valid when I used it and was no more than a few minutes before my posting on FW.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014