Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Google offer $12 get $25 @ Coffeeforless.com K cups, Coffee 23 cents k cup YMMV

First page
1 of 2
wtjc
11/6/12 11:49 AM
Google Offers - SOLD OUT$12 for $25 toward gourmet coffee, tea & accessories2 Google Offers Here
Huge selection of gourmet blends. Ground coffee, pods & beans Caribou, Starbucks, Tazo & more brands. Even better: can use toward shipping
• Redeem :Nov 6, 2012 - Feb 3, 2013

Direct link for CoffeeforLess.com in case you want to check their selection and prices: http://www.coffeeforless.com/

A few days ago I made a purchase from CoffeeforLess from a Groupon deal. My order arrived today.

Google Offers says only 1 coupon for purchase but on the one I made last week it accepted two YMMV (no promises)
There are also numerous other coupons available including 10% off new customer (stacks)
Try GOOGLECFL (maybe 10%, CASHBAK5 (probably only 5%
Free shipping with $45 order
Don't forget FW Cash Back

Update: I just finished placing my order ended up costing me less than 23 cent per K Cup (details in post from me further down)

--Interesting facts to consider When Making a Order--
Extra Bold K-Cup® packs. Provide a more intense, richer coffee experience because they contains up to 30% more ground coffee than regular K-Cup® packs Regular - bold - and extra bold refer to the amount of coffee in the K-Cup. Ordering extra bold can save you money because you can make a larger cup.
Light roasts (not dark roasts) have the most caffeine - This difference in caffeine to most people will be a negligible
revv and revv Pulse K-Cup® packs have approximately 40% more caffeine per 8 oz. serving than regular K-Cup® packs and approximately 27% more caffeine per 8 oz. serving than the leading energy drink. (Note: specific caffeine content varies slightly from K-Cup® to K-cup)
WikiPost
11/6/12 11:49 AM
SOLD OUT
coffee [ image/jpeg - 33.26kB ]
dukenightvision
11/6/12 1:07 PM
Thanks!

When I went to the Cofeeforless website (Via FatWallet Cash Back link), a pop up window asked for my email address because they wanted to send me a $5.00 off coupon. I entered my address and was sent a $5.00 discount coupon that I was able to add to my order.

Green Mountain Coffee Dark Magic Decaf Extra Bold K-Cups 24ct 4067B 4 $55.96=96 K-cups.
Subtotal $55.96
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount -$5.59
Google Gift Card -$25.00
Grand Total $25.37

$25.37 + $12.00 (Google Offer)=$37.37. $37.37/96 = .39 per K-cup.

Great deal!
T0mmyBoy
11/6/12 1:22 PM
Dang - shoulda read duke's note... did not get the $5 coupon. Happy with 3 x 24 pack for $12+$22, though.
74ak
11/6/12 1:23 PM
shipping is $5.95 for orders under $45; good deal otherwise
troyh72
11/6/12 2:25 PM
I took my a step further, ill be interested to see if all the discounts go through. Between the OP's post, and Quick Summary, were two Cash Back offers. I clicked the first, 5% CB for Google Offers. I then purchased the GW offer $12 for $25. Next, I clicked on the Coffee for Less CB link, and went to their site. I then found my items, and went to checkout. At checkout I used the coupon listed in the Quick Summary "WALLET5" to get $5 dollars off. Next I applied the Google Offers gift card.

Thats it. Hope they all go through. Thanks OP.
wtjc
11/6/12 2:45 PM
I just did this
First click the 5% CashBack for Google Offers - buy two coupons through two different accounts (now you have $50.00 to spend)
Now click the second FW CashBack (2.5%)
Now you go shopping I added $55.96 dollars of product
Then I used this coupon (GOOGLECFL) which gave me 10% off Now my total is $50.36
Then I used my Google Offers coupon (one at a time) 2x 25 = 50 Now my balance is 36 cents paid through paypal
FW Cash Back ended up being $2.40
Order went through successfully.
It ended up costing me $21.96 for (after Cash Back) = $21.96 (less than 23 cent/cup ea). I haven't tried entering more than 2 Google Offers at one time (2 works for sure).

This is the second time I've done this (the other was a few days ago with Groupon) delivered today.

I've already received my order confirmation from CoffeeforLess
daftzim
11/6/12 2:50 PM
They apparently do not carry Starbucks K Cups. As an aside, I can brew a whole 10 cup pot for the cost of a single K Cup. Also, my coffee pot is cheaper and my coffee is better. I suspect Keurig is a German word for high margin.
ZeeOhhSix
11/6/12 3:03 PM
daftzim said:   

They apparently do not carry Starbucks K Cups. As an aside, I can brew a whole 10 cup pot for the cost of a single K Cup. Also, my coffee pot is cheaper and my coffee is better. I suspect Keurig is a German word for high margin.

Green for the quip!
wtjc
11/6/12 3:10 PM
ZeeOhhSix said:   

daftzim said:   

Green for the quip!

Or maybe Keurig is a german word for convenience. Whatever, but at 25 cents a cup it make the convenience cheaper.
For good coffee I grind my beans and use a french press or vacuum pot. Cheaper but you loose the convenience
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.