• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Google Offers - SOLD OUT$12 for $25 toward gourmet coffee, tea & accessories2 Google Offers Here
Huge selection of gourmet blends. Ground coffee, pods & beans Caribou, Starbucks, Tazo & more brands. Even better: can use toward shipping
• Redeem :Nov 6, 2012 - Feb 3, 2013

Direct link for CoffeeforLess.com in case you want to check their selection and prices: http://www.coffeeforless.com/

A few days ago I made a purchase from CoffeeforLess from a Groupon deal. My order arrived today.

Google Offers says only 1 coupon for purchase but on the one I made last week it accepted two YMMV (no promises)
There are also numerous other coupons available including 10% off new customer (stacks)
Try GOOGLECFL (maybe 10%, CASHBAK5 (probably only 5%
Free shipping with $45 order
Don't forget FW Cash Back

Update: I just finished placing my order ended up costing me less than 23 cent per K Cup (details in post from me further down)

--Interesting facts to consider When Making a Order--
Extra Bold K-Cup® packs. Provide a more intense, richer coffee experience because they contains up to 30% more ground coffee than regular K-Cup® packs Regular - bold - and extra bold refer to the amount of coffee in the K-Cup. Ordering extra bold can save you money because you can make a larger cup.
Light roasts (not dark roasts) have the most caffeine - This difference in caffeine to most people will be a negligible
revv and revv Pulse K-Cup® packs have approximately 40% more caffeine per 8 oz. serving than regular K-Cup® packs and approximately 27% more caffeine per 8 oz. serving than the leading energy drink. (Note: specific caffeine content varies slightly from K-Cup® to K-cup)

Coffee for Less
See Coffee for Less promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

coffee (33.26kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
SOLD OUT
Staff Summary
  • Coffee for Less Coupons:
    CFL5OFF
    5% off any order (expires 4/30/14 11:59pm)

Thanks!

When I went to the Cofeeforless website (Via FatWallet Cash Back link), a pop up window asked for my email address because they wanted to send me a $5.00 off coupon. I entered my address and was sent a $5.00 discount coupon that I was able to add to my order.

Green Mountain Coffee Dark Magic Decaf Extra Bold K-Cups 24ct 4067B 4 $55.96=96 K-cups.
Subtotal $55.96
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount -$5.59
Google Gift Card -$25.00
Grand Total $25.37

$25.37 + $12.00 (Google Offer)=$37.37. $37.37/96 = .39 per K-cup.

Great deal!

Dang - shoulda read duke's note... did not get the $5 coupon. Happy with 3 x 24 pack for $12+$22, though.

shipping is $5.95 for orders under $45; good deal otherwise

I took my a step further, ill be interested to see if all the discounts go through. Between the OP's post, and Quick Summary, were two Cash Back offers. I clicked the first, 5% CB for Google Offers. I then purchased the GW offer $12 for $25. Next, I clicked on the Coffee for Less CB link, and went to their site. I then found my items, and went to checkout. At checkout I used the coupon listed in the Quick Summary "WALLET5" to get $5 dollars off. Next I applied the Google Offers gift card.

Thats it. Hope they all go through. Thanks OP.

I just did this
First click the 5% CashBack for Google Offers - buy two coupons through two different accounts (now you have $50.00 to spend)
Now click the second FW CashBack (2.5%)
Now you go shopping I added $55.96 dollars of product
Then I used this coupon (GOOGLECFL) which gave me 10% off Now my total is $50.36
Then I used my Google Offers coupon (one at a time) 2x 25 = 50 Now my balance is 36 cents paid through paypal
FW Cash Back ended up being $2.40
Order went through successfully.
It ended up costing me $21.96 for (after Cash Back) = $21.96 (less than 23 cent/cup ea). I haven't tried entering more than 2 Google Offers at one time (2 works for sure).

This is the second time I've done this (the other was a few days ago with Groupon) delivered today.

I've already received my order confirmation from CoffeeforLess

They apparently do not carry Starbucks K Cups. As an aside, I can brew a whole 10 cup pot for the cost of a single K Cup. Also, my coffee pot is cheaper and my coffee is better. I suspect Keurig is a German word for high margin.

daftzim said:   They apparently do not carry Starbucks K Cups. As an aside, I can brew a whole 10 cup pot for the cost of a single K Cup. Also, my coffee pot is cheaper and my coffee is better. I suspect Keurig is a German word for high margin.

Green for the quip!

ZeeOhhSix said:   daftzim said:   They apparently do not carry Starbucks K Cups. As an aside, I can brew a whole 10 cup pot for the cost of a single K Cup. Also, my coffee pot is cheaper and my coffee is better. I suspect Keurig is a German word for high margin.

Green for the quip!

Or maybe Keurig is a german word for convenience. Whatever, but at 25 cents a cup it make the convenience cheaper.
For good coffee I grind my beans and use a french press or vacuum pot. Cheaper but you loose the convenience

I grabbed some of their William Penn whole beans during the Groupon (4lbs for $13.xx shipped) and we've been quite happy with them.

I can confirm what wtjc said regarding being able to stack two Google Offers in one order. I just ordered 10lbs of beans for the cost of the Google Offers.

Ellis Coffee William Penn Blend Coffee Beans 2lb Bag x 5 = $55.00
Subtotal $55.00
Discount (GOOGLECFL) -$5.50
Tax $0.00
Gift Card (xxxxxxxxx) -$25.00
Gift Card (xxxxxxxxx) -$24.50
Grand Total $0.00

JoeDaddy said:   I grabbed some of their William Penn whole beans during the Groupon (4lbs for $13.xx shipped) and we've been quite happy with them.

I can confirm what wtjc said regarding being able to stack two Google Offers in one order. I just ordered 10lbs of beans for the cost of the Google Offers.

Ellis Coffee William Penn Blend Coffee Beans 2lb Bag x 5 = $55.00
Subtotal $55.00
Discount (GOOGLECFL) -$5.50
Tax $0.00
Gift Card (xxxxxxxxx) -$25.00
Gift Card (xxxxxxxxx) -$24.50
Grand Total $0.00

Second on the quality of the William Penn Blend whole beans (made by Ellis Coffee Co). Quite happy with my 4lbs.

The Google offer is sold out.

Thank you OP!

I purchased 2 Google certificates this afternoon. Used the Cash Back link for Google Offers. Then used the Cash Back link for CoffeeforLess.com.

This evening I purchased 4 boxes of K-Cups at $14.99 each, for a total of $59.96.
Used coupon GOOGLECFL for a discount of $6.00

Outstanding balance was $53.96
Applied the 2 GCs: -$50.00
Outstanding balance: $3.96 (paid using Paypal)

Total cost for 96 K-Cups: $12 + $12 +3.96 = $27.96 or $0.29 per K-cup (slightly less when you factor in cash-back).

That should keep me in coffee and herbal tea for a little while...

Edit: forgot to add in the Cash Back. Takes it down to $0.25 per k-cup or so.

My ordered arrived today.
Wow, is that coffee fresh! I've had 3 cups of different coffees today (I normally just have one) and I am strongly considering throwing out the box of selected k-cups that came with my machine now - because everything in that trial box tastes extremely stale now compared to the coffee that came in this order.

This was a great deal OP! Thanks so much for posting it.

My cash-back was just withdrawn by the merchant. Anyone else?

Yup. Mine too.

As was mine, why is what I want to know.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014