• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nexus 7 32gb - $229.99 +tax plus 40$ back in rewards at RadioShack

Just searching around and found Radio Shack has a $20 off $175 purchase. They also have a promotion for $10 back for every $50 spent on all transactions... you get seperate $10 gift codes for this and they dont stack but its still $40 free. Brings new nexus down to 189.99 plus tax.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17204586
coupon code is RMN20
http://www.radioshack.com/uc/index.jsp?page=researchLibraryArtic...

bbouler op

RadioShack
Need a RadioShack coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Nexus 7 32gb
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Sweet, I got a confirmation shipped. Hopefully I get it by Friday for vegas trip. Dam I just talked to my buddy at RS. H... (more)

fujimi (Nov. 07, 2012 @ 10:18p) |

This code does not work. I called Radio Shack and they will not honor their own promotion on this tablet. When I told th... (more)

flnettles (Nov. 10, 2012 @ 3:01p) |

Well I got mine a couple days ago. anyone else?I haven't received the coupons though.wondering if we are screwed on that... (more)

Litobird (Nov. 11, 2012 @ 10:17a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ugh, I want one of these but with the nexus 10 coming in a week I just don't know.

The other issue is I don't think I would have any use for the $10 gift cards. Hopefully they would have some kind of value on craigslist or eBay.

I hope they still have this when the HSPA+ is out

NICE!

I just wish they had the 16gb at $199 - $20 coupn + $30 in rewards. (but apparently Radio Shack doesn't carry the 16gb)

What are the holiday $10 for Every $50 coupons?

The holiday $10 for Every $50 coupons are coupons that can be earned 11/1/12 - 1/5/13. You earn one $10 coupon for every $50 spent in a single transaction (before tax/shipping) at participating RadioShack locations, RadioShack.com or radioshackwireless.com. Multiple coupons can be earned per transaction, but only one coupon can be redeemed at a time. Coupons are valid for 30 days

Their site runs on Tandy computers... Sucks!!! Deal is good though...

ChelseaDog said:   Their site runs on Tandy computers... Sucks!!! Deal is good though...

+1 for the Tandy computer reference. I wanted one of those soo bad back in the day.

I really miss my Tandy 1000TL

ChelseaDog said:   Their site runs on Tandy computers... Sucks!!! Deal is good though...

Great deal thanks! But one quetion when i go to checkout it doesnt say anything about the $10 off for ever $50 spent. How do i know i will be getting that deal?

Radio Shack's TRS-80, the first PC I ever got my hands on....way back in '79 (8th grade).

Don't forget, you can also get some FatWallet CashBack at RadioShack.com.

I have to wonder if these orders will kick back as a mistake? If you read the details for the RMNO20 code it has all the usual exclusions, including tablets. That and it was suppose to expire 10/31!

Please change title to plus tax....

also can anyone explain WHY Amazon is not selling this tablet? i know they have the kindle but they sell everything else, even the 16gb

Deleted

I had a rich snobby schoolmate who had an Apple computer and called the TRS-80, the "Trash 80". That was in the very early 80's, Apple fanboys were around even then! Lol

Litobird said:   also can anyone explain WHY Amazon is not selling this tablet? i know they have the kindle but they sell everything else, even the 16gb
Because the Nexus 7 and the Google Store are a direct competitor to their Kindle Fire and Fire HD line and Amazon's store. Amazon won't let Android products other than the Kindle Fire line stream media from Amazon Prime/Instant Video via their app. Amazon only recently created their Apple app so Apple users could stream to Apple iPod/iPhone devices. It is also possible that Google decided they didn't want their product sold by Amazon.

Edit to add: Also it appears that these tablets are sold by third parties and only fulfilled by Amazon. When I bought my Nexus 7 a few months back, Amazon didn't sell them, had to hunt around at the time to find a place that sold them with free shipping and no tax.

likeaw said:   What are the holiday $10 for Every $50 coupons?

The holiday $10 for Every $50 coupons are coupons that can be earned 11/1/12 - 1/5/13. You earn one $10 coupon for every $50 spent in a single transaction (before tax/shipping) at participating RadioShack locations, RadioShack.com or radioshackwireless.com. Multiple coupons can be earned per transaction, but only one coupon can be redeemed at a time. Coupons are valid for 30 days

Thanks, likeaw. Your post points out some pretty important restrictions-
1- You can only use one $10 coupon at a time.
2- You must use your coupons within 30 days.

So you need to make at least four purchases of at least $10 to make it work. That's a lot of batteries!

Radio Shack's Holiday $10 for Every $50 Coupons Rules

I was about to jump on this, but to much red tape and the 10.00 coupon at a time and so on blahh blahh blahh, I think I will wait for black friday, less then a month away and hopefully some sweet FW deals.

Dil

I like this deal since you get extra $40 back in rewards. Also may qualify for another 5% discount if you use Discover card. Thanks OP!

Bad news....called Radio Shack to modify shipping address...the representative states that it's only one $10 reward coupon per $50 or greater transaction. So will not get 4 of $10 coupons.

Can someone else call Radio Shack and confirm this please. I may cancel my order if that's the case.

Update: Called and spoke to another RS rep. He states that I should get 4 coupons but didn't seem to be so sure. So seems like some confusion going on at RS.

docjoo said:   Bad news....called Radio Shack to modify shipping address...the representative states that it's only one $10 reward coupon per $50 or greater transaction. So will not get 4 of $10 coupons.

Can someone else call Radio Shack and confirm this please. I may cancel my order if that's the case.
The offer FAQ says "Multiple coupons can be earned per transaction, but only one coupon can be redeemed at a time."

akherb said:   I had a rich snobby schoolmate who had an Apple computer and called the TRS-80, the "Trash 80". That was in the very early 80's, Apple fanboys were around even then! Lol

I had the Apple //e, the last great Apple computer when it was still a very open architecture you could hack it inside out. Anything after were just fancy and luxury for the rich.

BlackPear1 said:   docjoo said:   Bad news....called Radio Shack to modify shipping address...the representative states that it's only one $10 reward coupon per $50 or greater transaction. So will not get 4 of $10 coupons.

The offer FAQ says "Multiple coupons can be earned per transaction, but only one coupon can be redeemed at a time."

Thanks for pointing that out. I am going to take a screenshot just in case I don't get 4 coupons.

docjoo said:   I like this deal since you get extra $40 back in rewards. Also may qualify for another 5% discount if you use Discover card. Thanks OP!

And also another 3% back in FW cash. So you get about $18.5 back in Discover/FW CashBack combined because it would be on the 229.99 price that those % would come from.

Brings your total cost down to about $170. Pretty great deal if you're in the market and you don't mind the restrictions on the $10 cards.

Butcherboy said:   Nexus 7 32gb - $229.99 +tax plus 40$ back in rewards at RadioShack

Just searching around and found Radio Shack has a $20 off $175 purchase. They also have a promotion for $10 back for every $50 spent on all transactions... you get seperate $10 gift codes for this and they dont stack but its still $40 free. Brings new nexus down to 189.99 plus tax.

coupon code is RMN20

bbouler op

Read fine print on coupon. You can only use 1 coupon per purchase.

Either RM20 coupon

or

10 for every 50.

That's how I read it???

My young brother asked me to buy one for him last week. Now, I can order 1 here with a low price/

BenJohnson said:   Butcherboy said:   Nexus 7 32gb - $229.99 +tax plus 40$ back in rewards at RadioShack

coupon code is RMN20

bbouler op

Read fine print on coupon. You can only use 1 coupon per purchase.

Either RM20 coupon

or

10 for every 50.

That's how I read it???

You read it correct except that you will not get $10 coupon until they ship it to you. So use the $20 discount code. Follow OP's instruction and use your Discover credit card to get additional discounts.

You can use $10 coupons for any items that cost at least $10 at RS. Save it for Black Friday items.

Dammit, I just bought the nexus7 16gb too, 198 no tax or shipping from base. argggg...
Good thing theres 45 days return policy. REP for OP

Does anyone know if this is ONLINE only or also works B&M?
I got a friend that works at RS.

Comes to $252.xx shipped - %5 CashBack Discover - 3% CashBack FW - $40 coupon RS = WOOT WOOT

I'll just order one and return the 16gb. THX OP

there's nothing worth spending $40 on at the shack

the tax kills it for me, brings the price up to 252

xogyrlyinredxo said:   the tax kills it for me, brings the price up to 252

minus $40 bucks you gotta use at RS and 3% CashBack FW and if you use Discover 5% CashBack.

Its better deal for the 32g so far. Assuming you're planning to use the $10 coupons 4 times

fujimi said:   xogyrlyinredxo said:   the tax kills it for me, brings the price up to 252

minus $40 bucks you gotta use at RS and 3% CashBack FW and if you use Discover 5% CashBack.

Its better deal for the 32g so far. Assuming you're planning to use the $10 coupons 4 times

if i used the 40 then yup agreed on the better deal.... but i never shop there

CA2DC said:   Radio Shack's TRS-80, the first PC I ever got my hands on....way back in '79 (8th grade).

Yeah you meant "trash" 80 which costed a LOT of money. My room mate in college had it back in early 80's with cassette drive (long before the days of 8" floppy drives).

Heck my 1st Physics lab used Commodore computer with tape drive in 1982 and my class was last to use PUNCH cards for out Fortran programming in 1981!

xogyrlyinredxo said:   fujimi said:   xogyrlyinredxo said:   the tax kills it for me, brings the price up to 252

if i used the 40 then yup agreed on the better deal.... but i never shop there

me either lol . this is probably my first purchase this year from them. Its been about 4-6 yrs since I actually got something from them. I used to get switches, plugs, diodes etc but frys so much cheaper. But now I got a friend working there. I can get employee discount and coupons. WOOT. Bad part is not much worth getting lol. Everything seems overpriced. He said they dont tell much stuff usually cell phones only.

But this deal is awesome for me, since I was planning to get the 16gb for $198 now I can get the 32gb for roughly the same price.

I placed the order yesterday ~ 7PM and received the confirmation.
Today, Nov7 at 5PM, RadioShack sent me an email about my order was cancelled due to "an error of processing the order".
bump!

I have a question for experts. I ordered one with site to store shipping. Now since I am in CA, I have to fill up the details in there website. What should be store id? Answers are appreciated. Thanks in advance

Sweet, I got a confirmation shipped. Hopefully I get it by Friday for vegas trip. Dam I just talked to my buddy at RS. He said the coupon is pretty much BS. Lots of restrictions. You can use only 1 per transaction and item has to be over $10.

So if you wanted, you can buy 4 items use 4 coupons on 4 transaction and return them all. You'll probably get a giftcard which will not expire, theoretically.

Its pain in the arse but eh, too late now.

Or you can combine this deal with BB, AMEX, xbox halo4 deal. Get $50 off of $100 when you beat the game etc. Only bad thing is you lose the 5% CashBack from Discover.

You can play the game, assuming you already have it and planning to do it anyways. Pretty much same deal except no worry about that stupid 4x $10 coupons crap.

This code does not work. I called Radio Shack and they will not honor their own promotion on this tablet. When I told the rep other people are posting about buying with the code, he said Radio Shack is cancelling all those orders. OfficeDepot offers the same deal on Black Friday. Don't buy from Radio Shack!

Skipping 1 Messages...
Well I got mine a couple days ago. anyone else?I haven't received the coupons though.wondering if we are screwed on that part.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014