• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
in 4 3!! great stocking stuffers!

Anyone have any updates on this? Last email I received was "Your att.com order xxxxxxxxxxxx has been processed" but without having an actual AT&T account, I'm unable to login to check the status. Has anyone received their order yet? Just curious...

JHO5 said:   Anyone have any updates on this? Last email I received was "Your att.com order xxxxxxxxxxxx has been processed" but without having an actual AT&T account, I'm unable to login to check the status. Has anyone received their order yet? Just curious...

I got the same email. I do have an AT&T account, so I contacted a rep via online chat. This is the reply I got:

"We have sold out of the device and are waiting for additional inventory. Unfortunately, we do not have an anticipated delivery date as inventory levels vary from day-to-day. You will receive an e-mail from us when your item has shipped. Your credit or debit card will not be charged until the time of shipment; however, we have processed a pre-authorization for the total amount of the purchase when the order was placed. The pre-authorization will be released when the card is charged."

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will get more inventory!

jbbmustang said:   JHO5 said:   Anyone have any updates on this? Last email I received was "Your att.com order xxxxxxxxxxxx has been processed" but without having an actual AT&T account, I'm unable to login to check the status. Has anyone received their order yet? Just curious...

I got the same email. I do have an AT&T account, so I contacted a rep via online chat. This is the reply I got:

"We have sold out of the device and are waiting for additional inventory. Unfortunately, we do not have an anticipated delivery date as inventory levels vary from day-to-day. You will receive an e-mail from us when your item has shipped. Your credit or debit card will not be charged until the time of shipment; however, we have processed a pre-authorization for the total amount of the purchase when the order was placed. The pre-authorization will be released when the card is charged."

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will get more inventory!

Thanks! I was getting curious what had happened there...yeah lets hope they get more in.

I just got a cancellation e-mail.

"We regret to inform you that the accessory you've ordered is no longer available. As a result, we have canceled your order."

Same here. Disappointed

Me too. Oh well, maybe next time.

Sackajacka said:   THIS Cobra universal mount works well for all sorts of phones, with or without cases. I've used it with a Droid RAZR and Galaxy S3. The sticky pad works really well.Thanks! $15.25 is much better than $29.99!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014