• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

24'' Poly Leaf Rake
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice pot. I was finally going to but one of these on sale, but they don't have my Sears listed as one of the local stores. I always like to have a spare of one of these as the handles tend to break when disgruntled teens use them. (When I make the kids rake, they usually break one.)

Thanks OP. I had bought the last rake deal but Sears emailed me later canceling the order. Hopefully this one doesn't get canceled.

kingaroonie said:   Nice pot. I was finally going to but one of these on sale, but they don't have my Sears listed as one of the local stores. I always like to have a spare of one of these as the handles tend to break when disgruntled teens use them. (When I make the kids rake, they usually break one.)

That's why I got the Craftsman rake so even if the kids break them, Sears will replace them.

I hate yardwork and do so little of it that $4 is a PERFECT price for a yard tool for me, it should last a lifetime - warranty or not! :-D

I have the poly and steel rakes.
The steel rake works better than the plastic/poly rake.
Now is the best time to rake all the maple into a big pile, think of this is an weekend exerciser to shred couple pounds fat around your belly before winter Hibernation set in.

kenwallet said:   I have the poly and steel rakes.
The steel rake works better than the plastic/poly rake.
Now is the best time to rake all the maple into a big pile, think of this is an weekend exerciser to shred couple pounds fat around your belly before winter Hibernation set in.

forget winter hibernation - i'm thinking i need to shred a couple pounds before thanksgiving!!!!

In for one , thanks.

Thanks Butcherboy, for $4 this is a no brainer.

It is coming up $6.99 now.

Same here. $6.99...what gives?

jasmithvr6 said:   Same here. $6.99...what gives?Yesterday's Deal of the Day.

I have the poly and steel rakes. The steel rake works better than the plastic/poly rake.

I have both. bought around the same time. Steel one is my main rack. After a few years, steel one is still almost as new. The poly one lost most teeth.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014