Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Attaching link to the post, print to the restaurant or order online here

Promo Code 90 VALID THROUGH NOVEMBER 21, 2012

Link to printable coupon here

Print this coupon or display on your mobile phone.

Coupon required. Dine-in or To Go. One coupon valid per party, per table. Not valid with any other offer or discount. Coupon has no cash value, may be used one time only and applied to one check only. Taxes & gratuity not included. Excludes international locations, Puerto Rico, Montana, Hawaii, & McAllen, TX.

Member Summary

macaroni grill
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The last 3-4 times that we went to Macaroni Grill (two different locations), the food has been terrible. I do not know if they changed food supplier, receipe, or chef ... but I recall (and comments from others at the table): salty, tasteless, cold, greasy, and the worst: the chicken wasn't cooked! It's weird, we used to love going there but in the last year or so, something has changed.

Just received a new code good thru 11/21 - Promo Code 90

http://www.macaronigrill.com/docs/online-promos/coupon.pdf?Statu...

dlong said:   The last 3-4 times that we went to Macaroni Grill (two different locations), the food has been terrible. I do not know if they changed food supplier, receipe, or chef ... but I recall (and comments from others at the table): salty, tasteless, cold, greasy, and the worst: the chicken wasn't cooked! It's weird, we used to love going there but in the last year or so, something has changed.

I used to enjoy going there when they started popping in NJ.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014