• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Fandango
See Fandango discounts that earn $1.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Groupon
See Groupon discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

movie tix (15.17kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Ok, So the party is over and I get that it was invitation only but people found a loophole and bought a whole bunch.

But,... (more)

desidealmaster (Nov. 07, 2012 @ 4:19p) |

Oh...my...gawd... what will I do without a Groupon account!

badrobot (Nov. 07, 2012 @ 5:53p) |

Anyone get their code? I didn't get squat yet.

alamo11 (Nov. 16, 2012 @ 7:40p) |

Expires On

Jun 30, 2013

wow very smart with teh mobile version, because desktop site version is invite only. you da man

Nice one, thanks. Got 2!

Currently this deal is offered by invitation only. Only valid recipients of the Groupon email are permitted to purchase. WTF OP?!

BlurryEyed said:   Currently this deal is offered by invitation only. Only valid recipients of the Groupon email are permitted to purchase. WTF OP?!

Use the mobile site, that's why OP mentioned it specifically. The desktop site blocks you if you didn't get the invite.

Thanks OP!

In for 2, thanks!

Got two - awesome!

Got 2, SWEET

Thanks OP

in for 2 thanks op.

Thanks OP!

awesome - thanks for 2 movie tix for $8!

this ruled so hard! so secret! in for 2, thx!

Thanks OP - worked for me

thanks OP! in it 4 2

Got two tickets.
Thanks MCB!

Now if only I can remember I bought these tickets next time I go to the movies.. I always forget about these damn Groupon things.

++ In for 2, good call !!

In for 2...mucho gracias

Sweeeeet...thanks OP...movie night with hunny bunny.

In for 2...mucho gracias

in for 2. Thanks!

great. got'em thx

got 2, thanks!!

Says sold out now reached 18,000 limit....realllllly?

You snooze you lose! All sold out now....

Sh*t .. sold out while in cart at checkout ... dang ...

I want to buy, but it says "... Today's Groupon—offered exclusively to first-time buyers—...." Also, are these for any movie, even new ones or do we have to wait 5-10 days after movie comes out ?

Sold Out

Sold out

Did you see the terms, its says they will CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT if you didn't get the invite...

crap, late to the party again.

Ok, So the party is over and I get that it was invitation only but people found a loophole and bought a whole bunch.

But, I really doubt if Groupon closes my account (or anybody else's account who bought this deal without invitation). Because it would be pretty stupid if they do. For a $4/$8 purchase they would loose hundreds of dollars of purchase/yr from me. Considering they are 80% below their IPO price, last thing they want to do right now is to close people's accounts and loose business.

arribasn said:   Did you see the terms, its says they will CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT if you didn't get the invite...

Oh...my...gawd... what will I do without a Groupon account!

Anyone get their code? I didn't get squat yet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014