• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
10 Free Holiday Cards PLUS Free shipping

code: CCN2433

The code "CCN2433" will be valid for 10 FREE HOLIDAY CARDS & INVITATIONS, including FREE Shipping

Valid only on 11/8 (Starts from 8 am Est)

www.cardstore.com

Cardstore.com
See Cardstore.com promo codes that earn 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

10 FREE HOLIDAY CARDS & INVITATIONS (44.04kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This is amazing. They are going to go out of business because of the fat wallet effect. Postage of 45 x 10 cards x infi... (more)

michaelandrew44 (Nov. 09, 2012 @ 8:22a) |

They pay way more than 45 cents; there is a trick to get 60+ cents on the addressed envelope they sent, then they pay so... (more)

DeltaSigChi4 (Nov. 11, 2012 @ 1:35a) |

i ordered 10 and was charged $9.96. i don't know why and when i contact them, they keep telling me they will take care o... (more)

miserly (Dec. 02, 2012 @ 9:43p) |

Beat me to it. Thanks Djune.

TEN? Whoa. Will this include ten separate envelopes with stamps? I am interested to see tomorrow. Lots of free stamps. - E

Live now.

Is it just me or is their website stuck in a loop? I cannot actually get it to show me any cards. Every link in the holiday card section just keeps reloading the "special offer" page.

EDIT: Must've been a bug, because after a few minutes the pages loaded fine. Now I'm unable to checkout though. I'll give it a few minutes and try again. Maybe their site is getting hit hard.

Worked for me. Got 10 personalized Christmas cards ($20 value) shipped FREE. Thanks again, Djune.

Wow! Thanks! Mine was OVER $20 - with the quantity discount - then FREE!!!!

Does anyone know if these have to be 10 identical cards?

rwenzel07 said:   Does anyone know if these have to be 10 identical cards?

No, no need to be identical.

Great deal, thanks!

You have to have enter your credit card information to get this free deal

katsadi said:   You have to have enter your credit card information to get this free deal
I didn't have to enter any CC info.

value is $30! this is an awesome deal!! they make it so easy, you can use facebook photos or upload from your computer. and if you don't want to, you don't even have to personalize the cards. and each one can be different.

thanks op!

first of all: You DO NOT have to enter your credit card info to get this deal. you need to enter the promo code on the left hand side and then the cc info box won't come up.

second; this deal is friggin AWESOME! customize (or not) up to 10 HOLIDAY THEME cards. you have the option to have them addressed to your recipients and mailed (stamps included) ABSOLUTELY FREE!! go now! - today only.

GREEN GREEN GREEN FOR YOU OP... ALL THE WAY!

Great deal as usual.

Does anyone know if shipping to Canada would be free, too? That would really help this season.

Excellent find OP! Thanks and great deal.

Super!!!!!!!

really nice deal. just ordered. Thanks.

Great Deal! Thanks

Not letting me checkout. Keeps giving me an error. Thoughts? Tried firefox and chrome.

Update: Finally worked on IE.

Thank you. I just finished and worked great.

GREAT selection of designs. Great site!

Loved it...great for free cards...thanks OP

Thanks OP! Great find. Thanks to Cardstore.com also - they picked up a new customer today.

Just worked for me. No luck about the Canadian part as it give an option for province.

Thanks, OP! Great find!

Thanks OP. Nice deal.

Great deal!! Sent Thanksgiving cards to my family!

Thanks OP. Just in time.

Ordered 10 different christmas cards with pre-printed envelopes...total would've came to $30, but thanks to OP...it's free!!!

This is amazing. They are going to go out of business because of the fat wallet effect. Postage of 45 x 10 cards x infinity fat wallet Peeps

They pay way more than 45 cents; there is a trick to get 60+ cents on the addressed envelope they sent, then they pay something like 1.60$ or so to send the free card + stamped envelope in that heavy ass cardboard mailer they send. So it used to be really 2.50$ or so per freebie in USPS POSTAGE alone. - E

i ordered 10 and was charged $9.96. i don't know why and when i contact them, they keep telling me they will take care of it?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014