• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007NUO7FO/...

Product Features
Face: Diameter x Height: 1-3/5" x 3/10" (4 x 0.8 cm)
Watchband: Length x Width x Thickness: 8-13/20" x 3/4" x 2/25" (22 x 1.9 x 0.2 cm)
Total Length: 9-1/4" (23.5 cm)
Color: Beige

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Description
∑High-quality quartz watch with large round metal face and artificial leathered watchband
∑Kitty's head printed on the dial, very cute
∑Numbers from 1 to 12 marked on the dial
∑Three hands in all: hour hand, minute hand and second hand
∑A metal knob on the right for you to adjust time
∑6 holes in all on the band, 0.5 cm length between adjacent holes
∑Elegant and practical items for family and friends

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Hello Kitty Watch (11.69kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Important messages for items in your Cart:
We're sorry. The item Hello Kitty Wristwatch Round Face Quartz Watch is no lon... (more)

Anin (Nov. 08, 2012 @ 10:25a) |

did you try the other colors from the same seller? I don't belive all are sold out.

MISTERCHEAP (Nov. 08, 2012 @ 10:29a) |

$6.60

leeroy00 (Nov. 09, 2012 @ 10:16a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Check out a few of the positive reviews about this watch:

I thought this would be absolute garbage since the price was so low, but it came with its own little bag and an extra battery!

Nice watch. Arrived on time. Cute gave it to my niece in law and she loved it. Donít get it near moisture because it will fog up. Itís adorable and love the little bag it came in. Good solid quality. And CUTE!

I was really surprised on how pretty this watch was. IT looks great and I for sure thought it was going to look really cheap but looks great. I will be ordering more. And it did not take a month to get it so that was another nice surprise.

Thanks! Just ordered one for my niece.

MISTERCHEAP said:    I will be ordering more.

I bet you will..

respdoc said:   MISTERCHEAP said:    I will be ordering more.

I bet you will..

actually, this seller does have pretty good reviews overall for all his merchandise on AMZ. for $4.98, probably worth the chance.

Thanks. Ordered below two for my kid.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005IDNTIE/...

&

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006FO23ZA/...

for $1.75+$2.97 = $4.72 from same Amazon Seller

So this is what you're getting me for Christmas Mr C?

MelissaAnne said:   So this is what you're getting me for Christmas Mr C?

OMG!!! you're alive!! where the heck have you been Missy??

MISTERCHEAP said:   MelissaAnne said:   So this is what you're getting me for Christmas Mr C?

she's been hanging out in the Grocery forum. j/k

ach1199 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MelissaAnne said:   So this is what you're getting me for Christmas Mr C?

she's been hanging out in the Grocery forum. j/k

oh, I'd know if she was there, that's where I always saw her in the past. she's been MIA for months!

How long did it take to arrive? I just placed an order and standard shipping said "17-28 days".

crumii said:   How long did it take to arrive? I just placed an order and standard shipping said "17-28 days".

most reviews say they've received it sooner than that.

It'a nice deal. The shipping time sounds pretty long though. Hmmm...

Fantastic! I obsessed over which band color my neice would like, but went with pink. AND you get a free extra battery.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Check out a few of the positive reviews about this watch:

I thought this would be absolute garbage since the price was so low, but it came with its own little bag and an extra battery!

Nice watch. Arrived on time. Cute gave it to my niece in law and she loved it. Donít get it near moisture because it will fog up. Itís adorable and love the little bag it came in. Good solid quality. And CUTE!

I was really surprised on how pretty this watch was. IT looks great and I for sure thought it was going to look really cheap but looks great. I will be ordering more. And it did not take a month to get it so that was another nice surprise.

Might make some nice Christmas presents for MISTERCHEAP'S Fatwallet female friends

From the same seller pimp your nose

Mighty nice! In for 2. Thanks!

As always, they jacked up the price as soon as they start getting lots of orders....now it's $4.99

AMAZING PRICE for this so cute Ketty.

Not that great of a deal. eBay offers it at half the price at $1.99 TOTAL with free shipping and 5 colors to choose from. Link

UPDATE: eBay seller just raised the price from $1.99 to $2.99 with FREE shipping

informantguy said:   Not that great of a deal. eBay offers it at half the price at $1.99 TOTAL with free shipping and 5 colors to choose from. Link

UPDATE: eBay seller just raised the price from $1.99 to $2.99 with FREE shipping

1. I don't believe its the same "package", no pouch or xtra battery, not as nice to give as a gift, etc.probably in a little ziploc bag, looks like bulk packaging (also no extra battery either which is worth something). so you do get something for your extra $2 if you go with op, if you don't care about those things, then sure, go the eBay route.

Nice find! In for 1 too!

Chinese knockoffs make me ill.

polishdreamer said:   Chinese knockoffs make me ill.

if the watch is spelled "Hello Kiddy", you might have a point!

thanks op. Perfect gift for nieces.

Important messages for items in your Cart:
We're sorry. The item Hello Kitty Wristwatch Round Face Quartz Watch is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

Anin said:   Important messages for items in your Cart:
We're sorry. The item Hello Kitty Wristwatch Round Face Quartz Watch is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

did you try the other colors from the same seller? I don't belive all are sold out.

$6.60

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014