• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ripped from SD

Link to last year's deal, you can tell there was a TON of posts. LOL Last Year's Deal

New Belgium Beer Globe Glass Holiday Pack (2 glasses, 2 size options) $8.99 + Free Ship + Free charity donation
Same deal is back from last year.

2-Pack - 16oz or 12oz

Link Here

---Copied from the website-----
Cheers to happy beers and good causes

This glassware not only enhances the enjoyment of our beer, but also supports the efforts put forth by these organizations. For each 2-pack purchased, New Belgium will donate $1 to the good cause YOU choose below.

► Please allow 5-7 EXTRA days for winter holiday glasses to arrive.
Water Stewardship Water Keeper Alliance
www.waterkeeper.org

Mission To provide a way for communities to stand up for their right to clean water and for the wise and equitable use of water resources, both locally and globally.
Influences legislation to protect and maintain drinkable, fishable, swimmable waterways worldwide

Sensible Transportation & bike Advocacy - People for Bikes
www.peopleforbikes.org

Mission - To make bicycling safer, more convenient, and appealing to everyone.
Influence congress and local legislature to make cost-effective investments in bicycling facilities and programs

Sustainable Agriculture Organic Farming Research Foundation
www.ofrf.org

Mission To foster the improvement and widespread adoption of organic farming systems.
Sponsor and fund research on organic practices and educate the public and retailers on the benefits or organic products.

Climate Change Adaptation 350.org
www.350.org

Mission - to build a global grassroots movement to solve the climate crisis.

Member Summary

New Belgium Beer Globe Glass Holiday Pack
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. Thanks!

Perfect gift for my son...thanks OP

I should add glasses into the "if you bring another one of those home I'll kick your @$$" category along with hats and grills.

In for 1. I love their beer. Thanks!

thanks op, I had 1 of these and broke it. Now I have 2!

Okay, thanks for taking time to share this particular deal. Nice find.

Got this deal last year & I love the glasses

Delivered today. I had no email notification

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014