WalMart BF Starts Thanksgiving Day 8PM

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
GeorgeT said:   CharredPC said:   GeorgeT said:   
You are not nuts. This is an event like tailgating in a parking lot with a bunch of friends before a football game. I plan to take my chances on the Sears deal. The add say "Major Manufacture" so it may not be a Toshiba in every store. Have fun and good luck!

I think Sears has two $299 50" deals; the one I'm looking at specifies Toshiba (model L2200). I believe the other one is an open ended "major manufacturer", without even denoting 720 or 1080. If I may ask, when are you planning to start the waiting game outside your local Sears? I'm thinking that a daytime wait at Sears will be more pleasant than an overnight stay at WalMart, so hoping to get this one...

I was planing to get to Sears before 8pm on Thanksgiving day, but with these recent post about make people work on Thanksgiving, my guilt meter is starting to go off.

I just bought a house full of furniture from a neighbor who was moving. I may spend the weekend getting that stuff setup and pass on the tv this year.

I ended up camping out at K-mart, getting a 5am 7" X-treme Mach Speed Android tablet for $39, and an 8pm Proscan 50" for $288. Very pleased with my purchases. Got the tablet rooted, Google Play installed, using it daily; the tv is perfect for my needs and space. I could nitpick both, I'm sure and others will... but for the pricepoint, I won't do so (unless asked for reviews)

has anyone who purchased the 32" Emerson LCD TV on BF @ WalMart opened and used it? If so, I'd love to hear your take on the quality of the TV and speaker sound.

what's the current price of mini ipad 2?

dup

do you like the ProScan 50"?

Honeybobo said:   what's the current price of mini ipad 2?

It's not in stores yet, but for the right price, I might be willing to get into my time machine and get you one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014