• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Home Depot Ad Up 11/8, Maytag 25 cu.ft French 4 door frig $1698, Owens Corning Insulation Sale

http://localad.homedepot.com/HomeDepot/BrowseByPage?storeid=2399...

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Home Depot
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Butcherboy! Remember when I first looked at your depot ad, was excited cause HD had cedar boards on sale. Until I got to the store and figured out that it was available on the West Coast and not the East Coast.

Insulation is not on sale in Maryland and Pennsylvania.

Thanks, BB. Trying to decide between this fridge and the Westinghouse at Lowe's.

Scratch & dent at Lowes in the morning gets you half off.

christmas said:   Thanks, BB. Trying to decide between this fridge and the Westinghouse at Lowe's.

The reason I don't buy major appliances at HD or Lowes is because of repair service. They use third parties, mostly independent repair shops for service calls where as Sears or ABT (in Chicago area) have their service techs handling service calls so you actually have someone to escalate to should there be an issue. Just my 2 cents.

polishdreamer said:   Scratch & dent at Lowes in the morning gets you half off.

?

Thanks for your take on this, Arch1199. As for me, I avoid shopping at Sears (but also not happy to go to Homie's or Lowe's unless necessary...I'm a Costco loyalist). Insofar as repairs go, I've got a fairly complete toolkit and find that most problems that arise are already documented on the web, so more often than not, I fix things myself. By the way, only ten or fifteen years ago, Sears would have been my first choice by far.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014