• Free store pickup

HERE..

Toshiba Refurbished BDX2250KU Blu-ray Player with Built-in WiFi:
•Upconverts DVDs to HDTV-compliant 1080p
•Connect to the Internet to access movies, TV shows, music and more
•Built-in WiFi
•Ethernet port for wired connection
•Plays DVD and BD discs, WMA and MP3 files
•Surround sound decoders include Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD Master Audio Essential, DTS HD
•1 HDMI out

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Toshiba BDX2250KU (5.71kB)
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was looking for this.
Thanks OP.

ElGuache said:   I was looking for this.
Thanks OP.

Me too! Thanks OP. However, the pickup in store date is Nov 26. Long wait.

I'm fine with the wait, I have been looking for this deal for a while, cheapest I have seen is no less than $60, with WiFi

Why do all Blu-Ray players seem to have such mixed reviews? Its very scary. But at least you can make returns... In for 1. If you have a Discover, its 5% for online shopping + 5% through ShopDiscover.

Thanks OP! Got 1.

Two-year replacement warranty for five bucks. Why not. I'm in.

Price went up.

I see the price went up by $8, but that puts it into the $45+ range for free shipping. Does anyone know if this one is compatible with or comes with the Skype app? I'm looking for a bluray player that would allow my in-laws to use Skype via TV

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014