• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

Model Highlights
Part number: 4334XK5
Condition
Scratch & dent
Processor
Intel® Core™ i3-2350M Processor (2.3GHz, 3MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)( )
Operating system
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 - English
Graphics
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD
Memory
4GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1333MHz SDRAM SODIMM Memory
Display
15.6" HD WXGA (1366 X 768) LED Backlight w/ 0.3MP Camera"
Pointing device
Industry Standard Touchpad
Hard Drive
500GB, 5400RPM Serial ATA 2.5" Hard Drive
Optical Drive
DVD Recordable 8x Max Dual Layer
Battery
6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (Up to 5 Hours Run Time)
Finger Print Reader
No Fingerprint Reader
Warranty
1 Year Standard Depot Warranty
Form Factor
Laptop - Dark Brown

Member Summary

Lenovo G570
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Figuring I had nothing to lose, I tried the exact same thing, but I don't expect to get the CB. Once the domain changed... (more)

Jobronie (Nov. 14, 2012 @ 3:36p) |

This item is expired

xinhuang (Nov. 14, 2012 @ 7:56p) |

I got one tonight (original link/model), so they are still available from time to time. ~$294 including tax.

jfabregas (Nov. 16, 2012 @ 8:55p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do these outlet laptops come with a wireless network card?

WalletGotBack said:   Do these outlet laptops come with a wireless network card?
Yes.

Thank you

Scratch & dent....does this mean it happened in the manufacturing process or these were in the hands of someone who returned them? Not calling these refurbished because the internals work fine?

Slider said:   Scratch & dent....does this mean it happened in the manufacturing process or these were in the hands of someone who returned them? Not calling these refurbished because the internals work fine?

Scratch & Dent

Refurbished, cosmetic blemishes, no impact to operability

From the website: Link

I've ordered scratch and dents before and the truth is ...they will always wind up that way after a month or so! Especially if you have a 2 year old lol

"Our apologies, the page you're looking for can't be found"

Looks dead.

When I checked to see if this had expired, it says "only 3 left."

I purchased one for my folks. They wanted something newer for less than $300 so this was it. It will work fine for their surfing, and Skype'ng

Thanks.

An i3 Intel processor? That is very good. This is a very decent machine.

Got one. Hopefully the battery will last 3 years. It's pricey to replace. Getting the refurb i5 with 6GB ram would have run me up to $336 so this wasn't a bad downgrade. Both laptops are good deals. I assume the 4gb RAM is all in 1 stick, so time to start looking out for an SRAM deal!

Though says expired, I have one in my cart. Still deciding whether to pull the trigger???

at 920 mtn, 2 in stock, grabbed one

Wads said:   at 920 mtn, 2 in stock, grabbed one

When you get it can you post what the condition is here?
Thanks

1 more available.

GudSpellur said:   1 more available.

Now 5 left...

now 2 left hehe

What about the V570 for $305? Core i5 and 6GB ram.

WalletGotBack said:   What about the V570 for $305? Core i5 and 6GB ram.

Buy it.

There are 86 of that one in stock.

WalletGotBack said:   There are 86 of that one in stock.

Yes. I have sent a message to the mods to reactivate that deal.

GudSpellur said:   WalletGotBack said:   There are 86 of that one in stock.

Yes. I have sent a message to the mods to reactivate that deal.


73 in stock when I checked Used ShopDiscover for another 10% off and the automatic 5% for buying online!

<$300 for an i5 seems hot to me! (Too bad it's SB)

PhDeez said:   GudSpellur said:   WalletGotBack said:   There are 86 of that one in stock.

Yes. I have sent a message to the mods to reactivate that deal.


73 in stock when I checked Used ShopDiscover for another 10% off and the automatic 5% for buying online!

<$300 for an i5 seems hot to me! (Too bad it's SB)


How can you do ShopDiscover with this deal? Seems to me 10% off is not for the outlet site.

Now shows none

SILVERZ28 said:   Now shows none

You snooze you lose but I am seeing 2 left...

PhDeez said:   GudSpellur said:   WalletGotBack said:   There are 86 of that one in stock.

Yes. I have sent a message to the mods to reactivate that deal.


73 in stock when I checked Used ShopDiscover for another 10% off and the automatic 5% for buying online!

<$300 for an i5 seems hot to me! (Too bad it's SB)


Now showing 1 left on the i5. I guess a good deal sells out quickly...

So do I but try to add and it doesn't let you check out. Same thing on the i5 deal. The QTY is rapidly changing.

whoever said:   PhDeez said:   GudSpellur said:   WalletGotBack said:   There are 86 of that one in stock.

Yes. I have sent a message to the mods to reactivate that deal.


73 in stock when I checked Used ShopDiscover for another 10% off and the automatic 5% for buying online!

<$300 for an i5 seems hot to me! (Too bad it's SB)


How can you do ShopDiscover with this deal? Seems to me 10% off is not for the outlet site.


I didn't see an exclusion on the ShopDiscover site saying Outlet items were excluded when I scanned through it. I linked from ShopDiscover, then clicked Deals, Outlet, sorted by processor- i5, added the V570 to cart. It's not like I went some secret way into the store.

But, I might have missed the "no outlet purchases are valid" since I was hurrying to login to Discover, find the CB amount and go before the i5 went OOS. Glad I did since it seems they went quick!

PhDeez said:   I didn't see an exclusion on the ShopDiscover site saying Outlet items were excluded when I scanned through it. I linked from ShopDiscover, then clicked Deals, Outlet, sorted by processor- i5, added the V570 to cart. It's not like I went some secret way into the store.

But, I might have missed the "no outlet purchases are valid" since I was hurrying to login to Discover, find the CB amount and go before the i5 went OOS. Glad I did since it seems they went quick!
Figuring I had nothing to lose, I tried the exact same thing, but I don't expect to get the CB. Once the domain changed to Outlet.Lenovo.com, I figured that killed any chance at CB.

This item is expired

I got one tonight (original link/model), so they are still available from time to time. ~$294 including tax.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014