Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes - Weekly Deals

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy $50 in Gift Cards at the restaurant or online and you'll receive a FREE meal pass!

$18.99 Dinner for 2 - Drinks Included
Should work for all.

None of the below will work for Express and Field Kitchen Locations

Weekly Deals for CA/TX
These should work for all of TX and Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, Ventura, Bay Area, Fresno - all other CA locations may still be able to use the link below.

Weekly Deals for all others

It looks like now the only difference for CA/TX and others is for Lunch.

$24.99 Endless Family Dinner, including 4 drinks.

Member Summary

sweet tomatoes
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks, archena

The coupons that the second link takes you to don't exclude ALL of CA. Those coupons are accepted in San Diego area Souplantations. They are also the ones Souplantation emails out to their Club Veg members living in the San Diego area.

gooddealie said:   The coupons that the second link takes you to don't exclude ALL of CA. Those coupons are accepted in San Diego area Souplantations. They are also the ones Souplantation emails out to their Club Veg members living in the San Diego area.

If you have a link to the SD area coupons I can add here. If these are the same as all other locations then you should be good to use those.

gooddealie said:   The coupons that the second link takes you to don't exclude ALL of CA. Those coupons are accepted in San Diego area Souplantations. They are also the ones Souplantation emails out to their Club Veg members living in the San Diego area.

Strange, for "15822 Bernardo Center Drive, Suite A, San Diego, CA 92127" store, the coupon is same as archena post (http://garden-fresh.s3.amazonaws.com/emails/nov2012/coupons-v2-1...

gooddealie, which store you set for "your store" in San Diego?

I did add the CA locations under the CA/TX link so I did assume the other locations in CA can still use the All other locations link

vlmyfox said:   gooddealie said:   The coupons that the second link takes you to don't exclude ALL of CA. Those coupons are accepted in San Diego area Souplantations. They are also the ones Souplantation emails out to their Club Veg members living in the San Diego area.

Strange, for "15822 Bernardo Center Drive, Suite A, San Diego, CA 92127" store, the coupon is same as archena post (http://garden-fresh.s3.amazonaws.com/emails/nov2012/coupons-v2-1...

gooddealie, which store you set for "your store" in San Diego?

I thought RB... but it's just as likely I put Escondido. The Escondido restaurant definitely takes them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014