• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

rolling stone
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You can also get 3,000 points, which is almost enough for a half year of the Economist!

In for one, thanks. Made sure to complete the review section:

Overall Reviews
Please write 5 short product reviews.
(Minimum 25 words - Maximum 50 words)

Review 1: Please tell us about your favorite male vocalist.
Describe specifically what you like about the artist and his music.

I like Kermit the Frog. He has terrific range, emotes like no other, writes wonderful lyrics and can play a mean banjo. Oh, and he's green, and that's never a bad thing.

Review 2: Please tell us about your favorite female vocalist.
Describe specifically what you like about the artist and her music.

I like Grace Potter, because she can really rock it out, has a distinctive voice, and her last name is Potter, which makes me think of potting plants, which are green. Like Kermit.

Review 3: Please tell us about what influences your decision to
purchase music.

It has to be fun to listen to, if that's what kind of mood I'm in, or relaxing, if that's what kind of mood I'm in, or green, if that's what color I am.

Review 4: Do you always purchase the same kind of music?
Why or why not?

No, I don't always purchase the same kind of music, because the last time I checked, Grace Potter doesn't play a banjo like Kermit does. Silly non-muppety people.

Review 5: Which music artist would you like to meet and why?

I'd like to meet Kevin Bacon, because everyone is some number of degrees in relationship away from Kevin Bacon, which means that sooner or later I'd get to meet Kermit.

This reward is not currently available

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014