• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Peterson (51.97kB)
Disclaimer
"Congratulations to President Barack Obama on winning re-election, to celebrate, Peterson Birds is FREE for 2-days only! (reg. $14.99)"
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/peterson-birds-north-america/id4...

Member Summary

bird guide (82.72kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Damn. I paid a dollar for it. I want my dollar back!!!

Anyone know if it's on Android also?

I have the Feeder Birds ed, but I'm downloading the full version now. Would like to have it on my Android too though.

Just know that it is 579 MB. Ouch!

I was curious, too. Their webpage and Facebook page only mention iOS devices.

I searched the Google marketplace and couldn't find this product. I believe the Audubon bird guide was free on Google earlier this year, but is now back to $5.

Wish they had this for webOS. It like a nice app.

There is also Peterson Feeder Bird iPad/iPhone app that is free - it is a subset (and so smaller) of the full guide.

Thanks, hope I can afford free.

half a gig, kind of big if it's something you're not serious about.

Shows 4.99 now

No more freebie. Just missed it.

It's $4.99 instead of the regular price of $14.99
What happened to it being free for 2 days?

gooddealie said:   It's $4.99 instead of the regular price of $14.99
What happened to it being free for 2 days?

Guess they didn't want to congratulate Obama that much...

So what does Obama being re-elected have to do with a bird guide again? Strange promo.

Big Bird (38.37kB)
Disclaimer
coolbreeze said:   So what does Obama being re-elected have to do with a bird guide again? Strange promo.

Please remember that this thread isn't about electing Obama. It's about the free app.

Peterson guides are excellent because they have illustrations that are made somewhat generic and are usually positioned performing common behavior, rather than other guides that rely on a photograph of one specimen (which may not convey all the characteristics of the species). A great deal, even at 4.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014