• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ASUS (G75VW-DS71) 17.3" Laptop w/Core i7-3610QM 2.3GHz, Blu-ray Player/DVDRW @ TigerDirect.com - $1,349.99
was $1,799.99
shipping adds $11.11
Expires On: Nov 30, 2012 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary

It even comes come with a suitcase and a moose !

SithMaster said:   It even comes come with a suitcase and a moose !

for 1349.00 it better come with a six pack and tickets to the playoffs....way to much

And a cheerleader !!!!!!

anndesikis said:   SithMaster said:   It even comes come with a suitcase and a moose !

for 1349.00 it better come with a six pack and tickets to the playoffs....way to much

not sure what diff in quality between asus & this 15.6" lenovo that i got few days back almost same config for about half price after discover card cb

Main difference is, this deal is not dead.

Remove the 1 in the front and we will call it a great deal!

I really want to meet the person who buys this for this price and take his or her picture so I can show it to my kids or grand kids one day and say this is the official most stupid person on earth ever.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014